返回列表 回復 發帖

Laughing 的五元硬幣呢?

這個劇,我好似唔多覺Laughing繼續成日hold 住他的五元硬幣。
"Chok" is no different between this one and last one.
0 Y5 x4 ?# k8 d' G1 G$ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 C5 \& z! A( D! M. Y/ p, h; o5.39.217.76And everyone Chok these day, is almost like nothign special. ( C) e8 C' g# M: o4 K  z6 v; {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( M8 ~# D, i3 u# }& I; S, ^/ @$ u
The $5 is Laughing symbol, when there is laughing, there is this $5.  The story doesn't need it, but laughing is incomplete without it.
開頭冇耐曾經提過果五元銀,我諗唔會唔用,可能會接近係最尾ending時會攞番泥用都未定TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, b# p' A" z* I
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-27 04:45 AM
公仔箱論壇2 ~  F0 C* k0 n6 {
  H( d# G* b# M  ~
Can't remember that part.
有标志性的五元硬币在学警的时候就已经留给了钟立文啦,所以在潜行不会出现
  \0 K3 b& J1 [% X& a; H5.39.217.76shuaijile 發表於 2011-8-27 01:49 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- G& p# H- \7 ]/ G9 [3 `2 ]- c
5.39.217.763 x5 @- n+ q+ A1 m
I think that is the most rational explanation, but I think I remember he still got the coin in his resurrection clips.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; C6 n( {9 m5 d" C3 n3 C7 l$ `7 Y
6 w# p* s$ |0 p* y" n. N
你甘快唔記得左la,. l' ^# m: y8 Y8 T2 A3 z, E  P
呢...開頭冇耐laughing初初見陳法拉果幕,laughing話冇散銀,
% Y' y! F( [) _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb陳法拉話laughing條衭突左有五元銀出泥,問laughing做咩唔用左去果幕呢...有冇印像冇牙 ...9 {: x: L4 I( p* w5 H& Z0 G
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-28 01:53 PM
5.39.217.76' b1 S  m# o- i# m0 B" J& _( c

8 }- F7 L, \8 l) Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYes, I remember that now, that means the coin is not with 钟立文.
this time , the 甲虫 is the icon not the five dollar coin% x  A4 v3 `4 ^2 n, M
fellatioho 發表於 2011-9-7 02:08 AM
  O: J& {) y2 h; z) S

9 y$ S3 @* C8 k" c8 W5.39.217.76I disagree the introduction of the bugs can replace his $5 coin.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, q# b# R, ^, R9 T! K* s7 H
公仔箱論壇: @: K5 n( f" r6 o, H7 M
His character is not complete without the $5 coin.
The $5 coin reappear tonight, and he explain why he don't use it.
返回列表