返回列表 回復 發帖

Laughing 的五元硬幣呢?

這個劇,我好似唔多覺Laughing繼續成日hold 住他的五元硬幣。
"Chok" is no different between this one and last one.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 L4 G; p) D5 P2 ]% q! o$ @! h

' ~! p& S* S8 Y0 _% T, Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd everyone Chok these day, is almost like nothign special. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( w1 I" N4 z7 k" M& O; ]! k+ L

$ V/ E4 M$ Q, y& ^公仔箱論壇The $5 is Laughing symbol, when there is laughing, there is this $5.  The story doesn't need it, but laughing is incomplete without it.
開頭冇耐曾經提過果五元銀,我諗唔會唔用,可能會接近係最尾ending時會攞番泥用都未定tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# d# c  F6 n6 [- ]5 A7 P
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-27 04:45 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 N9 j3 X" Q3 |5 @7 d

( h  a. p' L) \  yCan't remember that part.
有标志性的五元硬币在学警的时候就已经留给了钟立文啦,所以在潜行不会出现
" o3 O$ B) l  `/ a! k3 {% D公仔箱論壇shuaijile 發表於 2011-8-27 01:49 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ t9 g" P+ t0 K# _
4 P$ r0 q$ m0 f' D1 s9 Y* L, d5 W* V' L
I think that is the most rational explanation, but I think I remember he still got the coin in his resurrection clips.
* h# H7 c. j) `5 @6 _2 x# n3 ]: h& f5.39.217.76% f( V5 a. W! j" n- {3 g/ B
你甘快唔記得左la,5.39.217.76- K9 [" u: i! I" Y( m" f
呢...開頭冇耐laughing初初見陳法拉果幕,laughing話冇散銀,
7 u) t, o1 ^1 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。陳法拉話laughing條衭突左有五元銀出泥,問laughing做咩唔用左去果幕呢...有冇印像冇牙 ...: Y6 L; d' M0 U7 F: _. v; T
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-28 01:53 PM
9 j& U) S" U0 k& H3 ?% i) Y公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇, g5 I  a! W% F8 g
Yes, I remember that now, that means the coin is not with 钟立文.
this time , the 甲虫 is the icon not the five dollar coin公仔箱論壇/ A7 m6 @! x0 m/ f) X, w& B. N/ k2 x
fellatioho 發表於 2011-9-7 02:08 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ b& L  _$ {, L
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) v. V- _, I1 s+ c# S
I disagree the introduction of the bugs can replace his $5 coin.
4 L' U* Q) t" L4 X% xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. Z: z  G* H' X' U# I: u' NHis character is not complete without the $5 coin.
The $5 coin reappear tonight, and he explain why he don't use it.
返回列表