返回列表 回復 發帖

Laughing 的五元硬幣呢?

這個劇,我好似唔多覺Laughing繼續成日hold 住他的五元硬幣。
"Chok" is no different between this one and last one.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  u7 l$ b! I. `
公仔箱論壇, z8 t2 n0 Q( @
And everyone Chok these day, is almost like nothign special. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& H4 K1 F) u+ D4 `7 Z; V3 o6 |
5.39.217.76( h, U4 S& G5 p$ P7 n- D4 N
The $5 is Laughing symbol, when there is laughing, there is this $5.  The story doesn't need it, but laughing is incomplete without it.
開頭冇耐曾經提過果五元銀,我諗唔會唔用,可能會接近係最尾ending時會攞番泥用都未定5.39.217.76$ u. ]* H4 t; I7 H, r0 ?6 ]" h1 P$ E
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-27 04:45 AM
" x6 c, f* u4 [
5.39.217.769 i, s7 v" L, A& G
Can't remember that part.
有标志性的五元硬币在学警的时候就已经留给了钟立文啦,所以在潜行不会出现
4 \; y1 F+ y% w) A9 B# Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshuaijile 發表於 2011-8-27 01:49 PM
9 ]9 P" U9 A+ h* C) U9 l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 T( K4 B. f% @9 o
I think that is the most rational explanation, but I think I remember he still got the coin in his resurrection clips.
+ w6 x7 B) Q: x" w5.39.217.765.39.217.764 Z2 c" e7 i1 ?/ L
你甘快唔記得左la,
# E; C. O! I4 l. ?呢...開頭冇耐laughing初初見陳法拉果幕,laughing話冇散銀,
7 V$ Y6 @+ G$ r/ n  x) x5 J陳法拉話laughing條衭突左有五元銀出泥,問laughing做咩唔用左去果幕呢...有冇印像冇牙 ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ~' Q3 V$ Z. p3 t% ?+ c
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-28 01:53 PM
! `) l5 U9 X* I' mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76% i% B! h* Q, x3 m! Y
Yes, I remember that now, that means the coin is not with 钟立文.
this time , the 甲虫 is the icon not the five dollar coin
3 O# }: I+ J/ o公仔箱論壇fellatioho 發表於 2011-9-7 02:08 AM
, J6 d1 E/ }6 o0 L  Q5 r8 _# m$ Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 b0 H2 P* S; A% R' f
I disagree the introduction of the bugs can replace his $5 coin.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ A$ l6 G. M& H: x2 K

# C0 l. f* \7 S% }$ }0 S, Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHis character is not complete without the $5 coin.
The $5 coin reappear tonight, and he explain why he don't use it.
返回列表