返回列表 回復 發帖

You are in love ?

You are in love....% ]' F5 C" [' P1 t
/ h2 G9 R  S$ d1 `- |! L& i

3 B) Y8 G$ [: x& _6 e! P! J1 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person.
: y2 P0 M5 m/ A6 Q0 q- C. q$ @" u" ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut when that special someone is not around, you might look around to find them.公仔箱論壇7 r. o9 p: {& `3 ]7 H
At that moment, you are in love...

+ k' O/ }& ]6 I( B" C, I9 t# a5.39.217.76
2 Z# t: [6 x9 @, j5 _: \

! d, ^( v' K  K; e8 E+ s) n$ VAlthough there is someone else who always makes you laugh,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( d- K) \4 H- R
your eyes and attention might go only to that special someone.
5 t" `# Z: I* S" i% e( m5 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then, you are in love...

& }5 S" b8 w5 e) i# O0 F0 s6 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. }9 G5 `. k) S8 V% T6 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 s) Z4 P8 R( K; [
Although that special someone was supposed to have called you* b2 v% l' W  ]& x1 I4 M
long back, to let you know of their safe arrival, your phone is quiet.
0 x4 z$ `* ?& Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou are desperately waiting for the call.
# u& z( H5 u" o' J, N; FAt that moment, you are in love...
5.39.217.764 N' X0 K* R/ D0 b6 i
- u5 x  U7 f4 u0 x( n& ^
8 i/ ~$ w' L& s: I& \# {
If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from2 O! P5 F# k" V- q( W( x% f# m4 X' D
that special someone than other many long e-mails,7 Y6 `1 ~6 j; H9 M$ S
you are in love...

4 h$ y' z& B; W5 o# [9 e  p1 f* B. C公仔箱論壇
; v( }" H$ Q3 E' X( Q9 A4 I公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: F, ~9 |" u/ C* z
When you find yourself as one who cannot erase all the
0 J# I# I  w" O% I% j公仔箱論壇messages in your answering machine because of one messageTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. m; R3 \1 {: ^( [6 I) I
from that special someone.) N4 f" c# B/ y/ I
you are in love...

2 }- r! f2 `4 D) |' k3 W$ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 n* J: \& d3 {7 W  I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 @& L5 ?- F3 ^$ [" e
When you get a couple of free movie tickets, you would
7 n0 C7 d' I5 c. X! X: Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbnot hesitate to think of that special someone.5.39.217.76. i* v3 Z. D! v* y. j% c
Then, you are in love...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* A. K4 c/ q, d8 y
6 T7 o0 h# Q% L" W: Z* j! }

; L! S: n% W# C" t3 G1 }公仔箱論壇You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend",( |2 a) g7 A9 q" m5 c3 |  h
but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction.5.39.217.76: Q6 l$ q- c' S6 _
At that moment, you are in love...
公仔箱論壇; \7 _: [) A% H  `3 Y5 ~- {. E. h

' q; B8 q0 K) O* m# f# jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

* n6 Q% [  ^% K. ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。While you are reading this page, if someone appears in your mind,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 o( r( @8 Q% s$ v
then u are in love with that person...

4 v$ N, R3 b8 i9 x公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 a7 \. J: F1 F' w8 k" D; |& n
" l% n" J' `  _  r. O$ h" E0 f/ o
 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' p. n  S/ S& \9 J( U& ^' z; j! y
返回列表