返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] my cute and funny friend

 ,  描述: Her skin like snow white!!!!
:014: She is very cute and she is my coursemate o...; l7 \5 C4 O4 I$ d: o
Guess where I snap tis pic?? Hee..The answer quite easy o...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. y3 d2 [  H- z
Do u tink this dress is suitable for her??
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

回復 #8 blueocean 的帖子

Nope... Is not in the bathroom actually is in the fitting room:onion05:
% F) n3 k5 m' @% T/ o5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇1 w" \) r3 A$ x# _, b: a" q
Fitting room oso can take pic not bad leh???:onion31: # c2 v4 x9 o* C$ A2 n

  f# o( b  D6 A& M" N, ~% G/ Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHee..Anywhere her skin reali like snow white, I like it
5 b. d5 d1 R& r! d, J
. ~' m3 f+ M* Y1 ^Thx 4u all comments...
返回列表