返回列表 回復 發帖

My streamyx speed was ok now!!!!!

 ,  描述: For who using streamyx,pls come in
My bitcomet just show the speed is around 125kB++.Sometime can go until 185kB++. I think the problem settled already.......
+ q1 b) c+ A& [) kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: s6 Q: w! c9 v, z: P( Y  a

+ q: ~% F$ F3 v- E4 {9 A, I& e+ a: E+ t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 d( I- ~8 L( o; e% R/ A7 ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; N& U. v/ y3 L- G5 f) x; l0 h
                                                
原帖由 feifeiluv 於 2008-10-29 17:30 發表
- H- d; v9 H2 r$ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。how u do this ahhh ???????? my streamyx got problem now, alway disconnect and speed to download bcome slow and open website ververy slow ah .... help me plzzzzzzzzz ............repl ...
& x; X& |* f  E5 @/ R  t( G

- w( M. E& r5 b# Q9 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& @9 J8 S& Y2 [% f) v7 W0 t4 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Last time i using bt 2 download drama from here,the speed really can go to max.185++. But now since TMNET blocked the p2p, my speed also like all of you. I call to TMNET careline and asked what happen,they said this just for temporary only,whether we believe it or not.
4 g5 o: d8 H/ k: K- X+ E" gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Z' L4 E/ v/ o1 Z- R2 b
I am here recommend you using the Xunlei 5.8.3 to increase download speed. My speed average can go to 150++.
返回列表