返回列表 回復 發帖

[IQ題] How many do I have?

1 day I bought 3 apples from the market and put on the table. After that I took 2 apples from 3 apples and went out. What do I have?
yes.. i have 2 apples... remember? i took 2 apples and went out..
原帖由 fristz 於 2007-12-6 10:34 PM 發表
" X& s% p6 {) L0 p100...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 a- V" I9 f6 o2 b0 q( g
5.39.217.761 S7 j2 H" Q5 R) n/ M/ {7 W. O( ?
100?
原帖由 maisychan1021 於 2007-12-9 01:55 AM 發表 6 |. F6 R0 F/ u# B, j+ G
You still lhave 3, 2 with you and 1 on the table.
5 o# P8 {! m/ b8 C% k

% ?4 C' C0 Z) N3 H- _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
After that I took 2 apples from 3 apples and went out. What do I have?
= i only count those that i'm having
返回列表