A Poem by John Wongtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ^) ^ ^$ g, Q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 r5 }% q B$ u+ H* B. `
Remember the simplest word,
. O+ i( a j- }( B. ?The most beautiful one,
9 @+ V( L1 [! X+ v5 lThe most desired one," k0 A6 _6 Y) E" V. |. i x6 V# B
Maybe I do not remember, but
# A2 b# V6 `5 n4 k" Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake the word, and
* Q" j, w% P# ^ xFill in the blank, and draw the scale.
+ l! I- R% `& [& |, P5.39.217.765.39.217.76; b+ o6 x* R: c+ m8 ?! K8 y w
Remember the most complicated equation,
{ J# T: T# |; W& LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The most annoying one,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb e7 l, G5 c) }6 n+ }
The most obsessive one,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ ]: e( Q* m# H+ \0 i* x
Dispute, Inconsistent,
6 j/ I9 C/ o" R, GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Calculates the frequency, and stretches the wire.
/ u5 n: C2 X" i( f2 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 ?; V2 s' j- K' X6 wThe wind tells you the direction,
9 t+ j0 j& _ G8 c+ I; l1 I+ ], uThe lighting strikes you the darkness,# e% y4 R& G8 u) P! I
Unrest, and undress, the
5 ?& R6 v* t- K9 ~; T9 v9 ZOnly one you can choose,
# N; a, D1 v7 g. R0 s% ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Click on it, and fill it with the red,
, u9 P, m: S$ A* ]* aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Not the black.5.39.217.76/ z% c8 V6 d: `- W, L
公仔箱論壇$ m$ l' D$ F1 n+ E* ^
The blue says I am bright,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. U/ @/ J# |2 O6 n7 I( p. T
The red says, I am warm, i# j. W. H) R: P; n/ i, B
The brown says, I am simplicity,公仔箱論壇! t& A4 q; w" q" e8 i& h ?( H
Now, stand up, and stimulate your color,& ?' t p# A w/ y, Q7 y
Pick up the pen, and bear the rainbow,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) b {( L9 O2 ~, x
With only three colors.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 K1 N* D, o1 c
* v2 `" Y0 B- ~ y* _) c# ~6 V
Take the chance,
1 b* ]9 ?( p0 s" t% c& ]/ h% s1 _公仔箱論壇And chagrin about at being rejected,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# n; J1 j& T, }! \3 c
Sometime deflected, sometime inducted,, ]. Q) O( f- u' p
Manipulate what could have done, but
3 o3 J i5 A9 j: v( YLook at the seeds, flowing on the stream.& Q4 p- ?; A) g; P! z" ~
2 D& {$ a& t- ?4 ^( f' s6 L5.39.217.76Substitute the different variables,
5 l( Y$ ]) L" ^9 S! G/ J9 Z0 ~5.39.217.76And make the inputs unique,
5 V2 l" `, e* i& u2 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMake the function a reflection of y-axis,公仔箱論壇$ V- ^+ T5 l% B- P
Then shift the domain from origin,
6 \# e k' M; q5 c! d$ C5 y2 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo where the function finds its companies.
4 g2 `' O( h! q2 N7 t( i公仔箱論壇* s. j2 z+ t2 T5 g1 e, {, A
Come, it's cold,
: S- T9 c2 u s( C% ~- i4 s1 f; k1 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hug you down, the dawn begins,$ ^3 Q& [4 v7 W9 X
And the warmth cannot escape, from! U9 i/ @5 N, h* x3 R- S
The earthiness, the divergent,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- H- ^; M7 Z: {( L9 O
Maybe see you once again,
* f9 A0 |( y; i3 i9 rOver the sea and the seeds,
! j: U/ e; j) O9 l) N/ S# I$ CThe wind will become your advisers,
4 J0 W' K' m8 H: `+ ?8 SThe wind will trumpet.5.39.217.761 q" ^7 ^9 L4 L2 s" ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, W5 f6 L; o0 A" @
5.39.217.76$ _( Q' S% J. M7 P, K. y
Pick it up, and give me the alarm, q, w! [3 \& L6 Z
The night falls into asleep,
% A8 a. g8 h- i* b% w) g* E5.39.217.76I darn you sleepy,
6 X! S$ ?' Q; C# a公仔箱論壇The only thing I ask, is
% M+ R7 r9 [' a) }, zSleepy, places your palm on my chest,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. I$ q" e, x3 R8 J
The beat, is discordant. |