A Poem by John Wong5.39.217.763 e9 x4 U5 X; A! F0 Q* E8 l3 r
: N7 H) `; i. f1 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRemember the simplest word,公仔箱論壇2 o3 Z* z& ]) q2 p" H8 Z
The most beautiful one, 5 {7 {; {+ c6 M1 a. ~
The most desired one,
5 X/ U! }% |1 b O: s" T- @- }- LMaybe I do not remember, but
2 I" y3 G2 I+ S/ [# r7 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take the word, and ) _- b& C* k0 A) C2 @8 \$ P; |4 L" J& ~
Fill in the blank, and draw the scale.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 z# D6 E8 R+ H. r6 D9 H
3 Q, l0 k* Z4 x0 n: g& `# |: N, @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Remember the most complicated equation,
1 i1 q* t1 y# l" v; R# |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The most annoying one,公仔箱論壇5 x/ G7 q2 }7 s D5 [" Z y9 |
The most obsessive one,
# [9 m$ I" h9 ^7 n公仔箱論壇Dispute, Inconsistent,
6 O, A8 X& i) q& l; STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Calculates the frequency, and stretches the wire.
/ j; b. C5 B% L, x公仔箱論壇
j" F' Q; h0 y" Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe wind tells you the direction,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, e5 r2 Z& l- f; w
The lighting strikes you the darkness,
5 {5 e8 A7 d) c+ @- h公仔箱論壇Unrest, and undress, the公仔箱論壇; I s# m8 } K' y4 X8 P* H7 e8 Z
Only one you can choose,; M4 q& M$ s$ e0 [
Click on it, and fill it with the red,# c8 w, K5 J5 N1 h& n' Y9 Z/ C
Not the black.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 G& T6 ]: q/ {
5.39.217.76: Q- d1 w; T6 R# ^) I" b
The blue says I am bright,
0 [2 l; Y/ `( F0 n" m5 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe red says, I am warm,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ m/ Q+ l8 K" i8 E' T' X
The brown says, I am simplicity,
0 |1 S/ n) Y3 B5 @$ W3 UNow, stand up, and stimulate your color,
: d* J. M, h( qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPick up the pen, and bear the rainbow,公仔箱論壇0 K5 l B) m1 U1 T: e9 F
With only three colors.
6 W! Y$ a+ t# B' E2 I9 b; Y8 D# BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {& l* b8 C/ N+ q& \& S
Take the chance,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 a- o( ?5 i, l) B) v
And chagrin about at being rejected,0 o2 W3 `! t2 x
Sometime deflected, sometime inducted,
: l% W$ p, v- f) }Manipulate what could have done, but
+ K, S2 X2 `* f( c0 Y# g公仔箱論壇Look at the seeds, flowing on the stream.! W6 m- h0 d7 @& b- t/ c2 L! F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* a! m# j V' y& [( V) i
Substitute the different variables,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; R5 c% M: ~& Q3 x4 [/ r3 W7 g) P
And make the inputs unique,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 l0 G0 G3 j4 W4 ]6 E5 e6 X
Make the function a reflection of y-axis,
; I8 c' O2 ~0 d! ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThen shift the domain from origin,- D5 i _( a/ l% O0 u1 l2 k! ?2 y* S
To where the function finds its companies.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! R3 w! z0 o5 F& j, Z z4 X! K" S
- }: I8 {" A6 W* m( K( T% m
Come, it's cold,
1 S- g: u1 O0 C/ N5.39.217.76Hug you down, the dawn begins,
! l' f0 o: N& N7 U8 M! f: p" L9 lAnd the warmth cannot escape, from
$ S N4 S7 ]) f5 E5.39.217.76The earthiness, the divergent,
1 } T7 ]/ e1 `8 L% Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMaybe see you once again,
2 Y) W: y6 y6 y4 U3 w. utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOver the sea and the seeds,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ~# @) ]4 l( f; p3 Z( ~4 j
The wind will become your advisers,
8 F0 B1 S% E4 ]6 B" @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The wind will trumpet.5.39.217.76! {# k# P% j* J% [' H: @" c
: A' |8 H3 d1 i5 @" xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ ~( o% R' ], c4 o( @Pick it up, and give me the alarm,9 e A$ u+ X$ R4 q3 Z' D. g
The night falls into asleep," O: Q7 o& Q7 o0 U
I darn you sleepy,
+ s ]7 T5 C" u3 {- ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe only thing I ask, is
! A6 d, |0 P+ {5 C' T+ J9 I$ wSleepy, places your palm on my chest,
' h$ o. @; B6 I8 W7 fThe beat, is discordant. |