返回列表 回復 發帖
rivaldoliu 兄分析得不错,but i think with current MU squad, it is good enough. Mayb this is just the 1st match of the league lar...most of the player still not click with each other. And this problem not only happen in MU. take a look to the other team which have new player joining team. Arsenal, Chealsea, Liverpool. yup...althought the other 3major team also win the game. but they win it with a lot of struggle. still cannot say they are all play in 行云流水...but compare them with MU...despite am the MU fans...i think every1 can see that MU forward line up is better then other. try to compare the stats. MU have the most 25shoot, 13 of them on target. Whereby chealsea only have 13shoot 5 on target. Yup, it is very sad for MU not to win this. but we just can't ignore the superb performance by Reading goalkeeper, which is the man of the match. he is force to make a save at least 12ball from the shoot of target. so, if he is not there...i think MU will win by dozen lar....And ho, with the attacking line up and create so many shoot which just like last season, i think MU future is good...And u know wat...Teves is going to have his debut when MU play Porstmouth at away lar.....good new though...

評分次數

• HIDE

返回列表