返回列表 回復 發帖

datsun 240z

,  描述: datsun fans please come
is there anyone like the datsun 240z or any other fans of datsun please come here
would really like to meet more friends who love this car
or  any of the Z friends
hope that we could be gether and trad our info or story about the datsun or the Z
thanks
zagxsw where is your friend at? I am havnig the same project working on too! would really like to talk to your friend and share some info or pic with him
yes I do here you go
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
wooo that's cool your friend got the s13 and 14 and I do knows ppl doing the RB into thos prettys too.
and my ride is pretty much stock right now besides the 5 speed trans from the 280z
I think I will start up my project in the weight cutting first I am gonna have a custom order of carbonfiber for the front fenders hood trunk and also the dash board Hopefuly it will be down to apx 1000kg
then I am still thinking about the rb25 or 26
(coz this is gonna be a daily ride back and forward to work)
but for sure I will keep updating my progess in here
hope you guys will enjoy it
by the way I live in south cal  where are you guys from ?
actually the situaction is prettymuch the same in california too
those ppl who drive the mustang and also PT cruise really thinks that they got a damn sporty car! but can't even smog a honda civic
I do hate those driver a lot!!!!!!
but it sounds what a good deal you got the s14 for sth around $2000 it's really amazing to me I wish I could get one too
I know a bunch of ppl from north cal who are the super fans of Datsun and there was a 1600 roadster with the 13B twinturbo on it  that's really light weight and great looking car but I am sorry I don't got pic of that
and mostly the datsun fas are splited into 2 part 1 go for the rb's swap and the others are going for the v8 they just need HP and never learn the very basid of tunning up a car if you are more weight on it with a little more HP then it ended up the same shit + more difficult to hadle
(makes it drive like the damn american's car with only HP but No handling)
and they will also sorryed the cars value too since they always go for less than 10000 with everything on it in a running condition however the rb's swap even you got the SR20 still you could easily sell it for more than 10k

back to your question yes I do know ppl who love datsun around but not very close friend of mine. however we do have meeting from time to time to meet then cruise around.

by the way do guys put up the engine by yourelf or by a shop cos I am thiking of doing it by myself by I had never been swap a engine in my life.
I am jsut worry about the wiring cos I am really bad in electronics
返回列表