I agree, I heard that astronaut cannot pee or shit while they are in space.
+ g V/ n4 `7 S' w9 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It must be a painful joruney.
+ m0 o7 E0 S# B3 R6 c+ A0 R: z; {Oh BTW, if your lecturer talks about "地心引力" in your Physics class.& f9 n9 k4 u$ L9 X E8 m: d) d# Q( z/ n
I suggest you pack and pick other subject instead, if you really like Physics,
/ Q& H: }% u$ i/ W7 j# L o公仔箱論壇you need to switch school.
, d% ^( n- E0 h" |公仔箱論壇There is no 地心引力, but "gravitational" force only.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 N) D6 {* Q# l4 \
A simple meaning of Gravitational force = the force of attraction between any 5.39.217.769 ]' c ]$ M M& |4 W( t
two masses.
$ z* N+ U! I5 F* D$ R, S$ A" MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ]7 S8 E9 ?9 l- o. M+ B
Gosh, I got fooled by my HK Physics teacher many years ago. |