返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-11-5 06:45 PM 發表
8 R- z% \2 I+ Cyeah of course, show support here.........公仔箱論壇* T$ t+ y4 Y) F6 w$ ?$ L/ n
5.39.217.76* [8 p* R, w- g( A  D) C) d' Q
i thik we should have photos+ instructions even better.......................cos many people lazy read that much man!!!!!
* }" {" h7 `& b8 j
YA~~I'M TOTALLY AGREE WIF YOU~~~没人喜欢看多字的文章,除了情色文学以外~~~
原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-11-5 06:27 PM 發表
& l5 X! L* r" A+ J公仔箱論壇nono....... first sport in u.k. is of course football.....
/ n9 ^7 e9 T3 s7 ]/ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2)rugby5.39.217.76& W4 \, I; S9 D: w; H( c! e" x
3)snookertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* ?+ T0 i/ d& I
4)cricket' R# ]' X) b+ i
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' E; n3 @% `/ F7 H" O$ k+ ?3 B/ Z
but o top i really like basball and american football as well......sometime i have to stay till very late to wat ...
5.39.217.76* V' y; G  w/ I- B* U
OOO~~~那你一定很喜欢奥运会了~~什么运动都有~~~你认为今届中国能拿奖牌的第一吗???
把他拉上来先~~
these the SEA game Thailand will win the Medal Chart one la...:onion31:
来参观一下先~~~:onion14: :onion14:
返回列表