返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-11-5 06:45 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" E5 ^! i( X; D- e9 n1 l- Z1 U
yeah of course, show support here.........
7 g& |- N, I( E& M* ^5 ^. t1 [7 d' o0 E" E# Q
i thik we should have photos+ instructions even better.......................cos many people lazy read that much man!!!!!
5.39.217.769 c4 p8 v) X- Q( w3 D4 Q  d1 O/ z9 J
YA~~I'M TOTALLY AGREE WIF YOU~~~没人喜欢看多字的文章,除了情色文学以外~~~
原帖由 felixng2007 於 2007-11-5 06:27 PM 發表
; S2 Y  U% V6 ?: O. n" W' I) H5.39.217.76nono....... first sport in u.k. is of course football.....
! i; M3 t" k) m/ _( ]: u* d公仔箱論壇2)rugby5.39.217.76' S4 m+ a& ~! A+ ]
3)snooker
6 o1 N- {6 T" c% N1 ]5 I7 N4)crickettvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* B+ a3 j0 Y: X  i2 Z8 `  Q

3 `0 ?8 {% ]: Q6 T- ?3 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut o top i really like basball and american football as well......sometime i have to stay till very late to wat ...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 a" G) v# g; @) T+ P) n
OOO~~~那你一定很喜欢奥运会了~~什么运动都有~~~你认为今届中国能拿奖牌的第一吗???
把他拉上来先~~
these the SEA game Thailand will win the Medal Chart one la...:onion31:
来参观一下先~~~:onion14: :onion14:
返回列表