返回列表 回復 發帖

Sweet Talk/Sentence to get yr her attention

Even though I dislike spring but I like flowers
/ N  y5 }6 C) a$ I2 m! n8 E- f& Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEven though I dislike summer, but I like the rain
: M4 E3 `9 {- X+ f0 r8 x  A; O5.39.217.76Even though I dislike autumn, but I like the falling leavesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ^# n8 R: |8 d4 o
Even though I dislike winter, but I like the failling snowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 a( U  _2 s& R6 P! ~1 z6 D, B* t
Even though I dislike the world, but I like you only
# G8 ?7 B. W* {" l* J公仔箱論壇You are the whole world to me
% ?2 M6 `" y; S
$ O! x2 t3 T0 \8 q" ^5 z, B$ d- W# utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76  y& Z, l$ I5 r& x
if there are 100 people in the world that loves you, I'm definitely among them5.39.217.76! W6 n6 e( S0 i0 |
If there are 10 people in this world that loves you, I'm definetely among them too.& i) F- k; z# K/ G/ g" _
But, if there is no one else left in the worls that love u, that means I'm no longer on this world because I can't live without you.3 m2 l4 }, j% }6 _# J. b
公仔箱論壇, E$ U: K9 r! c, \) m
When, there is a fire, you dial 119.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 t" ]8 U4 P, Z
When, there is a thief, you dial 112.
! J1 M+ j' R4 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When, you are lonely, you dial 369.( ?8 F5 S9 x) O8 M& w
When, you are tired and lonely, please dial this number (When you are tired and lonely, please give me a call)
: y& ^# N' i( r/ d( z" D) H9 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇/ a: x" V% q" \# z
Which one is better?
返回列表