
8 u M+ M' h E: ^, Y" g0 ~公仔箱論壇! o, |, s I( K2 w. ^$ r
◎标 题 喧嚣之音
% d* @& n1 V" b# ]# a2 Z) A7 w8 ?公仔箱論壇◎片 名 Noise公仔箱論壇' I" B4 B5 d2 u) l7 g( T
◎年 代 2023
$ R% f3 s! \) A7 t3 J y; Z% T% G◎产 地 比利时 / 荷兰
$ p8 _3 c; Y0 ^5.39.217.76◎类 别 剧情 / 悬疑 / 惊悚tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. _' X4 F6 b ]! D* m; n% m
◎语 言 荷兰语9 \- B2 v6 E* A" |7 v1 K
◎上映日期 2023-03-17(比利时)
' x- g3 x$ D4 ]' K) J2 R0 x) q7 W◎片 长 89分钟tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ~- _3 x$ _2 z' [* t
◎演 员 萨莉·哈姆森 Sallie Harmsen
5 I# k3 {8 ?6 Z( A) K Ward Kerremans5 Z, h9 U: W8 W$ Z! F# ]
约翰·雷森 Johan Leysen
" M& a, S3 `# W" H Daphne Wellens Daphne Wellens
# m1 f; d: N- T* ` Lize Feryn Lize Feryn
8 Z+ m( I' m" x, o7 l5 `公仔箱論壇 卡特简·达门 Katelijne Damen5.39.217.762 {! B: l' x% s
& L% E' g) ^6 C! [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb◎简 介
# b- k& {2 n% M- {0 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Matt, an influencer and young parent to newborn Julius, discovers a dark secret from his dementing father's past. He starts an in-depth investigation, which consequently opens a Pandora's box of secrets and unravels more family dramas than anticipated. Matt's wife, Liv, is deeply concerned and will do everything in her power not to lose him, but is it too late..?
|