返回列表 回復 發帖

阿森纳核心竟只在西班牙当配角 潜藏巨星何时能挑大梁

阿森纳核心竟只在西班牙当配角 潜藏巨星何时能挑大梁 - 19 Nov 2007

温格手下在英超积分榜上领跑的枪手的领袖、身披4号球衣的法布雷加斯变成了西班牙的18号塞斯克——那个在阿拉贡内斯的球队里充当哈维和伊涅斯塔强大助手的球员。

周末对阵瑞典队的比赛为西班牙队锁定了前往2008年欧洲杯的门票,同时也证明了,在斗牛士军团中,哈维才是真正的领袖,而要想看到最好的塞斯克-法布雷加斯,人们还需要等待。尽管塞斯克在本场比赛里踢得不赖,但球迷还在等待那个出类拔萃的法布雷加斯能把俱乐部的状态带到国家队来。如果你要问法布雷加斯本人,那这位来自加泰罗尼亚地区、成长于巴塞罗那的新星会告诉你,在巴拉多利德进行的对阵科特迪瓦的那场处子秀和2006年世界杯与土耳其队的比赛的下半场是他在国家队里最美妙的时刻。

其中84次为有效传球;他射门3次,相比他这个赛季16场比赛打进16个球的效率来说,这个数字略显苍白。

“我有过一次绝佳机会,但射门的时候我没有踢好”,法布雷加斯赛后承认说。尽管阿森纳的4号也认为他完全可以做得更好,但总体说来,他对自己在这场比赛里的表现还是感到满意的。要知道,在阿森纳,他是组织球队攻防转换的核心,而在西班牙国家队,皮球首先要交给哈维,然后是伊涅斯塔;而且在国家队,在他身后的是阿尔贝尔达,而不是弗拉米尼。法国人在本赛季的开局阶段表现相当出色,成功的扮演了法布雷加斯的“保镖”的角色,成为了新赛季枪手的关键球员之一。

“塞斯克就像是一块海绵,乍一看他似乎没有什么特别的,但他是我见过的少数几位能够迅速领会教练要求的球员之一”,阿拉贡内斯常常这样评价法布雷加斯。

而法布雷加斯则说,阿拉贡内斯让他意识到了自己的价值——“他总是召我入队”。塞斯克和所有的球迷一样,期待着在西班牙国家队成为那个在阿森纳叱咤风云的法布雷加斯。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

【arsenal maina】阿穆尼亚:门将是我能打的唯一位置

【arsenal maina】阿穆尼亚:门将是我能打的唯一位置 - 20 Nov 2007

门将阿穆尼亚说他只能作为门将首发,因为这是他在球场上唯一能打的位置。

这位西班牙人透露说只要他跑快了,他的哮喘就会发作,所以他被迫站在球门上。

阿穆尼亚说:“疾跑会让我哮喘重发。”

这带给我很多麻烦,所以我的父亲过去一直带我去公园,他向我射几脚球。”

“这是我能打的唯一位置。我知道我在一个特别恩典的位置上。”

“有时,当我们进球时,我们的后卫回到他们的位置上,我问图雷:‘我们究竟是怎么进球的?’”

Almunia: Goalkeeper is the only position I could play

Almunia: Goalkeeper is the only position I could play - 20 Nov 2007

Goalkeeper Manuel Almunia has said that he only started playing as a goalkeeper because that was the only position he could play on the football pitch.

The Spaniard revealed that he would get asthma attacks if he started running quickly, so he was forced to stand between the sticks.

Almunia said: "Running quickly would give me asthma attacks back then.

"It gave me a lot of problems and so my dad used to take me to the park and take a few shots at me.

"It was the only position I could play. I know I'm in a privileged position.

"Sometimes, when we score goals and our defenders come back to their positions, I say to Kolo Touré: 'How on earth did we do that?'"
门将阿穆尼亚拥有哮喘病? 我还是第一次听过!

【ghanaweb】阿德巴约出席StepApp慈善基金发布会

【ghanaweb】阿德巴约出席StepApp慈善基金发布会 - 20 Nov 2007

阿森纳前锋阿德巴约在周一出席了StepApp服装出售慈善发布会。

这位多哥国脚希望支持加纳队长斯蒂芬·阿皮亚建立的Stephen基金筹集更多的慈善资金。

这位费内巴切的偶像宣布将他的服装出售来发展他建立的Stephen基金,这个基金是用来帮助非洲农村的贫穷人家生计。

这位26岁的球员设计了一些衣服,他说这些衣服部分收益将为他的慈善基金筹集资金。

阿德巴约说:“我非常高兴我的兄弟阿皮亚的善举,因为他是出于帮助非洲的好心肠。”

“我将作为特邀球员出席这个发布会,无论作为一个人还是作为一个球员,我都深感荣幸。”

“我将尽力为这次服装出售成功做点事情。”

Adebayor to attend StepApp launch

Adebayor to attend StepApp launch - 20 Nov 2007

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has confirmed that he will attend the launch of the SteppApp clothing range on Monday.

The Togo international is keen on supporting Ghana captain Stephen Appiah in his quest to raise funds for the charity the StepApp Fondation.

The Fenerbahce icon is coming out with his clothing range to help expand the activities of his charity for the needy across the African continent.

The 26-year-old, who helped design some of the products, says part of the proceeds will go to financing activities of his charity.

Adebayor, who is already in Accra, says he wants to support his friend to make the new clothing range a success.

“I am very happy for my brother Appiah because of the idea he has come out with to help the needy in Africa,” Adebayor said.

“I will be there at the special invitation of the player I like very much as human being and as a footballer.

“I will do whatever I can to make this clothing line a success.”

Other guests such as Azumah Nelson, Abedi Pele, Tony Yeboah and many more have all confirmed their attendance.

The Black Stars team will be at Monday's event to support their captain.
:onion14: ADEBAYOR能够为非洲国土出一份力,可谓是ARSENAL的光荣,也是其他非洲球员学习的好榜样。:onion14:

阿森纳崛起之星豪言取代欧文地位 英格兰支柱奇迹复出

阿森纳崛起之星豪言取代欧文地位 英格兰支柱奇迹复出 - 20 Nov 2007

虽然温格暂时将沃尔科特定位为边锋,但英格兰人却有自己的长远打算,他的计划是成为一名优秀的中锋射手,并在英格兰队接班欧文。
  沃尔科特一点不掩饰自己的雄心,他说:“我希望能够在未来取代欧文的位置,你永远无法预知。对此我并未想的很多,但我现在感觉很好,是有史以来最好的,而且我打上了越来越多的比赛,这给了我巨大的信心。”

温格改造沃尔科特,和当初改造亨利如出一辙。亨利刚加盟时,温格也让他从边锋打起,并最终成就了阿森纳历史上最伟大的射手。现在,沃尔科特沿着这条轨道也在稳步发展。

“我眼下感觉棒极了,但我正在努力提高,力争变得更有攻击性,我不是指去踢对手,我是指过人突破上的攻击性。我想让对手只看到我的背影,我在身体锻炼上很下功夫,我开始使用肩膀来平衡,来对抗。”

“我希望为阿森纳更多的出场,保住自己的位置,然后看看能否在英格兰队有所作为,我只有18岁,需要继续学习。”
  沃尔科特能否在英格兰的未来占据一席之地,目前还不好说,但特里是他可以效仿的榜样。切尔西人从当初的新秀,到如今球队的队长和主力,也经历了稳步攀升的过程。

在和克罗地亚的关键战前,英国媒体披露,特里的伤接近康复,有可能在这场比赛中首发,由于费迪南德累计黄牌禁赛,麦克拉伦需要防线上有一个能挑起大梁的人,特里如果真能回归,对英格兰队将是极大的利好。
我相信只要沃尔科特能够保持稳定和继续为ARSENAL赢取更多的冠军,大家必定认同他的付出的努力。至于要和OWEN相比就人皆有之!

【每日邮报】莱曼恳求温格:“我依然在我的巅峰状态”

【每日邮报】莱曼恳求温格:“我依然在我的巅峰状态” - 22 Nov 2007

延斯·莱曼力劝阿森纳主帅温格去选择他,而不是阿穆尼亚担任首发门将,他暗示他也许在1月离开,如果他不能赢回他的首发位置的话。

这位38岁球员说:“我比阿穆尼亚有更丰富的比赛经验,我可以很好地应对压力,我依然在我的巅峰状态。”

Lehmann pleads to Wenger: 'I'm still at the peak of my powers'

Lehmann pleads to Wenger: 'I'm still at the peak of my powers' - 22 Nov 2007

Jens Lehmann has urged Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to choose him ahead of Manuel Almunia and hinted he may leave in January if he cannot win back his place in goal.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-22 03:02 PM 編輯 ]
:onion05: 我也许提议WENGER让莱曼在CARLING CUP上场,以观察他的状态再做决定!:onion05:
【setanta sports】莱曼对于自己未来充满信心 - 23 Nov 2007

延斯·莱曼再三重申了自己夺回阿森纳首发门将位置的决心,并和他的国家队队友一起夺取08年欧洲杯冠军的决心。
在赛季初一系列重大失误之后,他没有再成为温格的选择,但这位38岁球员依然保留着他的国家队首发门将位置。

在莱曼将首发位置让给了阿穆尼亚之后,关于他的未来就有了无穷的猜测,在一些非常公开的访谈中,莱曼坦率直言他决心打外交牌,申明他为这家俱乐部效力的决心。

“我们都不知道在1月会发生些什么,”他告诉德国网站体育1。“我们现在是在11月中旬,我将全力去专注于和威尔士的国家队比赛上。之后,我希望我将再次为阿森纳出场。”

“但是也可能是我将再次坐到板凳上思考我最近的表现。但是我非常相信,我将很快就可以出场的事实。”
“我现在没有比赛。我之前经历过这些,并战胜了它。”

“我身体健康,我有更多的经验,我可以更好地应对压力。我的潜能意味着我依然在巅峰。”
“至于其他东西就取决于教练了。最终有些东西是我无法主宰的。”

莱曼说他一概不理外界对他赛季初表现批评,以及外籍对他在温格弃用他之后他的反应的批评。
“我没有必要关注其他人对我的意见,”他说到。“如果我踢得臭,那么有人自然有权利在足球专业领域上批评我。如果我干的好,那么对我的报道也将是好的。”

莱曼还相信德国队在取得了08年欧洲杯资格之后,他们可以在明年夏天赢得这个奖杯,只要大家团结一心。
“我们将成为一支夺冠热门。法国和意大利也是如此,”他补充说。
“欧洲杯冠军是我的目标,但是在这之前,我依然可以代表阿森纳赢得一些奖杯。”

Lehmann confident of own future

Lehmann confident of own future - 23 Nov 2007

Jens Lehmann has reiterated his desire to reclaim Arsenal's goalkeeping jersey and talked up his chances of picking up silverware in 2008 with club and country.

Despite having been dropped by Arsene Wenger after a series of blunders at the start of the season, the 38-year-old has retained his position in the national side.

There has been endless speculation about Lehmann’s future in the wake of his unceremonious dumping from first-team action in favour of Manuel Almunia, and after some much-publicised outspoken comments Lehmann has decided to play the diplomatic card and state his intention to play for the club.

“None of us know what will happen in January,” he told German website sport1.  “We are now in the middle of November, and I will try to concentrate on the international match against Wales.  After that I hope I will play with Arsenal again.

“It could also be that I will sit on the bench again considering my recent experiences.  But I firmly believe in the fact I will play again soon.

“I do not play at the moment.  I have experienced this before and succeeded.

“I am fit, and with the more experience I have I can deal with pressure situations better.  My potential means I am still at the top.
“The rest is up to the coach.  That is the final few percent which I cannot affect.”

Lehmann said he had ignored outside criticism for his early-season performances and the way he responded to Wenger dropping him.

“I do not have to pay attention to other people’s opinion of me,” he continued.  “If I play badly then someone naturally has the right to criticise me in a football sense.  If I do something good then the reporting will be good.”

And Lehmann also believes that, having already qualified for Euro 2008, Germany can go on to win the tournament next summer, with him between the sticks.

“We will be one of the teams who can win the title.  France and Italy could also win,” he added.
“The European championships are my goal, but before that I can win something with Arsenal still.”
延斯·莱曼对自己的能力有一定的了解。守门员=信心
返回列表