返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty girltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% X' v' q& z5 z* C3 [
it's so nice for you to post your pic wor:014:
. x$ q1 [5 B: ~& s/ w- [4 _6 m5.39.217.76only one, post more la:019: $ W+ e" h7 M) ]+ k
don't feel shy to show your pretty face

      

原帖由 howgeemun 於 2008-4-18 02:56 AM 發表
6 A3 U$ z( l+ ], M0 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.760 s2 V6 ~1 ~, [
5.39.217.76' O) N  ], O+ k. g. |
im not pretty .... jus a pork chop....
  H' j( d- W% x4 @* I5 k5.39.217.76; }, ~) ]) Y+ z  a  p
if u post...den i will post more....
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Y, X* k' K; M( d3 J# S

# d/ j# j4 t7 W  y7 i$ k% E" U, hwhy so low-esteem la
, @! x% y" ~0 F- l; Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwant me to post mine....lol, I will post mine million years later, if you can wait that long
) b) \' E1 L1 \! @7 P4 b: X$ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhow old r u....I am thinking around 18 or 19

      

原帖由 howgeemun 於 2008-4-18 03:12 AM 發表
4 W! [1 [) m* {+ ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  N; x' x3 @2 G  `1 p

4 M9 l% j5 n% r' z1 ^6 ~6 m1 H公仔箱論壇not low esteem ar.... jus tell the truth jar....公仔箱論壇6 ]/ {6 D  k; j3 G5 r+ [4 }

+ J* f' I6 d4 @1 ^& Bmillion years later ??    okok....i will wait.... ' R+ {) b( v+ u7 a( m
4 z4 h6 }6 O, \  V
18 or 19 ??    don know leh.... u guess lor....
3 I: r) r% b  [! ]# K% |- ?( T5.39.217.76" C4 R; Z. U& T' ]. R7 B
don 1 tell u 1st... :ha ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ]6 A, W" r) n* n& `

, G4 p1 `" U6 f0 o7 u' t3 X2 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I am very bad at guessing people's age  
! J" g+ x1 b" G* R公仔箱論壇especially for girl...don't want to offend them and then they kill me for that
4 q% J1 J) Y: t/ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso, I will just wait for others to guess TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 U, ?, r# {, N
but I am sure about one thing, you are between 1 year old to 100 years old

      

24 hours have pass.....
/ M& e# y9 J  E& x' p) m( @7 gstill haven't annouce your age ge

      

回復 #114 howgeemun 的帖子

Was I close last time

      

回復 #117 howgeemun 的帖子

Ok, I think my last guess is 17
% {. W& \3 B# i, ?公仔箱論壇good night then:sleeps:

      

回復 #177 howgeemun 的帖子

oh....happy birthday wor

      

返回列表