返回列表 回復 發帖
of course i remember you la:014:
# `9 s' W2 J+ g- R7 j公仔箱論壇i never forget any cute girls
2 `$ W7 G8 k# `. `, D! vyou always say that you don't like your new haircut, well, it looks good on you la

      

回復 #3 小☆天使 的帖子

wow, you ask so many question to get your msn7 [6 I2 ^/ v$ |% v& @! Q' q/ g
lucky that i didn't ask you for it

      

回復 #8 小☆天使 的帖子

haha, then, can i have your msn?
1 o- @5 g; y& H1 A2 M! r" i4 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyou know how old i am la:onion05:

      

回復 #21 小☆天使 的帖子

how come you delete your pic so fast ge?
) g6 Q& k) m# F. s9 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdon't want to show them to us ma? ( j  [6 m* q6 [8 _) T' ]
just lucky that i have a chance to see it this timeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" l* Q$ O9 l& y# u1 E
last few times, i was too late:019:

      

回復 #23 小☆天使 的帖子

you sure that they are my comments.....because i don't really remember...5.39.217.76' Y, ~- O, c4 k  B5 X& c9 W8 H% |
  another senior moment
/ I4 s. B( a% S( V6 z公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _- C, [4 F: [6 a0 L) L
[ 本帖最後由 blueocean 於 2008-3-27 12:27 AM 編輯 ]

      

好記仇....that's very scary
+ W9 W1 w; f; N/ H# K! \5 T; Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI should avoid to talk to you and comment on you now 公仔箱論壇( Q. G! T9 Z' E! H. A8 f( q
I don't want you to come after me and 5.39.217.76) l" i6 R3 g- h+ K
I don't want to

      

回復 #32 小☆天使 的帖子

你也可以包二, 三, 四公 ar
  L, ^+ c; s, K/ @1 p0 g5 W0 b不要擔心, 两公婆, 床頭打架床尾和
3 {& ~& p( l0 D  etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb為什麼你兩結婚沒有邀請我們飲喜酒ge

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-3-28 08:21 PM 發表 5.39.217.76- M, D* a+ C) q# U3 k# u
公仔箱論壇+ {% E( R& r$ q; C0 i5 Y
kaka 包你做包二呀?
3 {) \! z% U' y3 b0 z
5 Q$ H6 j0 I( o" J5 O/ b& c& yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我同佢冇夫妻做既啦~ tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 y% n( |: x2 {) I
我地玩完啦嘛~ 公仔箱論壇' f1 R. R0 x/ F) _3 h
公仔箱論壇8 g' h9 _0 i7 F( M7 U
haha~  ...
. z7 y) J) c* f
9 w1 D- {) d6 I+ a/ S7 g) Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 h# I! ?0 H* U0 s- `% E% |2 K5.39.217.76me being your second husband TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) h" d- I' E$ V& \
no way la, I have a very good wife la and don't want 分外情 公仔箱論壇. w0 ~' E7 C; _7 }4 h) S. A# `# M
you find someone else la:014:

      

haha....little angel finally add a pic for other people to see5 H4 u& ?6 m( b2 U* l
but that's very small, so small that I need a magnifying glass to see...even I use that, still can't see it clearly
% Z/ D( D& U5 C; J2 m4 A; Zpost a bigger pic la:014:

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-2 07:07 AM 發表
& u6 {" x  D$ U# f+ y8 ~/ Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ B( Y- O; T5 x5.39.217.76 your just showing off coz you saw all my pix which i posted and you saw them large~
公仔箱論壇6 K6 P; r2 }/ C" J+ `: B7 }7 _. O

: t- }( t) d. b: I" |6 [/ p
' x& i7 s7 V  T8 J+ u5.39.217.76I show off ma?
9 F) v- a7 i+ ^! rI just want to see your pic again because I forget how you look like
* d% P$ [1 Y/ i7 r$ _: P6 s公仔箱論壇there is nothing special about you, so I forget la

      

返回列表