返回列表 回復 發帖
of course i remember you la:014: 5.39.217.76- T, }2 Z- z% G6 U9 A' b3 U) X
i never forget any cute girls 5.39.217.76& P% Z+ Q& c% d
you always say that you don't like your new haircut, well, it looks good on you la

      

回復 #3 小☆天使 的帖子

wow, you ask so many question to get your msn公仔箱論壇2 }, G& Q: y" Y  R" o( L  Z3 V# q
lucky that i didn't ask you for it

      

回復 #8 小☆天使 的帖子

haha, then, can i have your msn?公仔箱論壇! }" V: S) _# Z5 x: u( H% z
you know how old i am la:onion05:

      

回復 #21 小☆天使 的帖子

how come you delete your pic so fast ge?
4 o$ [) C3 D5 F; \" h- r3 Ldon't want to show them to us ma? 公仔箱論壇& }+ A- B1 ^) `( k
just lucky that i have a chance to see it this time
1 M0 H3 r5 D. o' p2 [4 l/ plast few times, i was too late:019:

      

回復 #23 小☆天使 的帖子

you sure that they are my comments.....because i don't really remember...
& k! X2 C  @( X; X# `) u  another senior moment公仔箱論壇! Y3 G2 ~# \! I( S% d- d
5.39.217.760 o) {! [* a# J) Z) f
[ 本帖最後由 blueocean 於 2008-3-27 12:27 AM 編輯 ]

      

好記仇....that's very scary
# A. t4 M  U5 T: d5.39.217.76I should avoid to talk to you and comment on you now
' d- L5 {- p1 @; d$ q2 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't want you to come after me and 公仔箱論壇4 g8 {, K+ Z) Y+ W
I don't want to

      

回復 #32 小☆天使 的帖子

你也可以包二, 三, 四公 ar 公仔箱論壇; H# A! N6 H2 ~. d0 F) a! D: [
不要擔心, 两公婆, 床頭打架床尾和
$ E' B' }: v9 T3 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb為什麼你兩結婚沒有邀請我們飲喜酒ge

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-3-28 08:21 PM 發表
( J$ U, m. m/ M" V; F2 y: eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 h9 J) L# d- L( L6 z2 f% {
kaka 包你做包二呀? 公仔箱論壇2 l, J9 z- s" ]4 B

3 n2 ]# f# o2 ?+ N# Z- k- X9 ?公仔箱論壇我同佢冇夫妻做既啦~
8 [/ [& X: B1 m# J* C; PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我地玩完啦嘛~
6 x* Z5 w; r! f" e4 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76; @% q2 A0 @+ U
haha~  ...
公仔箱論壇7 J8 _% N6 N& L) y6 _

3 H& s- K' }4 }8 w2 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 b& t8 s" {, h' d! l
me being your second husband 公仔箱論壇+ ?: p: ?' r% p8 U! V
no way la, I have a very good wife la and don't want 分外情 公仔箱論壇0 g, r% M! |$ L% J% ^2 N% `4 b& Y% ^
you find someone else la:014:

      

haha....little angel finally add a pic for other people to see1 e- C5 [& D  `/ f% P
but that's very small, so small that I need a magnifying glass to see...even I use that, still can't see it clearly 公仔箱論壇# J& s4 O0 q! l" S5 m
post a bigger pic la:014:

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-2 07:07 AM 發表
6 ^) }8 a' f- f; }( z; I
" x3 T( U* H$ P" w1 S your just showing off coz you saw all my pix which i posted and you saw them large~
7 G; b: H# R0 f; T4 Q3 ~

; p% l  _7 I1 v- D& h6 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 |+ I+ }8 C) F& L5 l* m: i2 r9 f
I show off ma? + t0 ~0 W9 |% F; F2 Z$ b
I just want to see your pic again because I forget how you look like
6 b% n# Q7 w! C& d( T4 W1 I公仔箱論壇there is nothing special about you, so I forget la

      

返回列表