返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you- F) {. o  _9 u9 h# ~, w- `
From now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us
( m) P% d1 a' m9 @3 U5.39.217.76You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 s8 _0 {% P! v! `$ A8 a
I will wait for your new pic lor

      

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
' ~+ w0 o- R+ z' m' qAm i really a horrible person:019:
5 N; s6 `$ P& ]. [( S2 I, {5.39.217.76
$ m: n; _# U$ P4 }0 ?don't listen to little angel la
( a* N  v2 X- r1 s# j/ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe is just jealous that I don't like her

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表
1 _! v* j) B8 `9 J5 H' yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 R! ?3 q0 `! g5 c" M: l4 `  R+ i
no thank you
" }! d! G. l& R1 p6 obut you can always ask that ocean guy ga~
1 W! a- t& _& S" ]' otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
5.39.217.769 Z+ u5 g$ e. V

4 v3 m/ t- _; I5 lI can't la...I told you that I am already married. : ]7 Y9 n! j; W2 }& n. S9 I; X
As much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first ( q/ {% Z6 ?+ Y" j$ y
but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure 5.39.217.76+ v* c3 `* r4 g
she is very hot-temper, jealous all the time tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ D# R7 S; E" U- E
hey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her
. g  }$ l2 e  L/ c  Y6 {; {her name is niki

      

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表 / S9 i7 W) m% s. u/ {/ L- D
  m0 g4 X" m5 v8 Y3 O1 X7 l5 ]" M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; c, V4 d5 Y% ^$ D/ S
it's ok:onion05:
" |. R6 j1 _' S6 C6 X公仔箱論壇i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:) t4 T. l+ x6 U5 K9 s+ q/ [( B
dont get divorce la:024:
: X, R; \5 M% UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i dont want to see ur dead body somewhere5.39.217.764 c& B; F! ?2 b# Q# _" o; r, `3 p
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- y2 u/ p0 S1 ^: |" z( ?
公仔箱論壇3 r  f6 S2 R$ j6 B. w, O
ok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway
3 ?! ]( ?( j5 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second 公仔箱論壇8 @4 L1 a& \% L& Q/ l
I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public 公仔箱論壇. `4 R3 F/ ?, Z# t' @
Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表 * n* Y1 h5 [3 G- U

, W! d9 b4 V+ G$ z% D7 |0 l- x; _im taken la worr :014:
9 S& N" {( X8 t5 t) y5.39.217.76:014: why not have him he~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ K; ~( ]3 x$ q
he is a very nice guy
( A1 a! l( _, K$ l* \! c, ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76# O2 K( I  }% y) ~' M- O) S+ z, w
# W, q+ Q1 h5 K# O& x  j
sorry la...I am taken too... 7 k: e1 {( Z$ O; W
My heart is only for my one and only Niki 5.39.217.76. u* p7 I% ?7 b1 N! z
She is all I have and all I think about

      

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 - t% S4 t1 o4 v4 J. y; B% W5 H

% A: v4 [1 H" o; o7 U0 r5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ]. m# Q" S0 _+ w4 o/ M. U: A. H
haha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18: 公仔箱論壇* A2 p+ ?$ j; @6 n2 w5 C$ p1 X
i dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; {# l0 t% R& ]7 j/ Q: u5 y
maybe me and her should chat:onion05:
% V8 ^. S$ A! Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi really want to see how she really is
2 r8 K7 |5 p: X" G; W公仔箱論壇i think she reall ...
- q, v- ~7 ~2 I, k# c+ qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& o, J  w: d0 @+ R% O
Of course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10: 公仔箱論壇6 Z( Y* X) w: w4 m- V' `1 p  y
She doesn't really like to chat online
/ q8 D& ^1 N7 U) LAlso, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la 公仔箱論壇4 Z8 T2 W7 j" z$ b6 K2 c
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
! [! X  X: j5 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

      

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 Y  ]' k3 Y2 D( u- K' N
! J! U+ X0 U# @; W& [: U0 u. ^

2 t/ d; Z) t; q( u- Q( z' g' ]well, people will change after marriage:onion03:* Y" Q9 ]- y& Q7 Z8 H& W
aw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:
& S+ T$ s3 U( s2 H9 O5.39.217.76i hope she is as cute as you said she was la$ `/ c2 N' [0 h8 [! i# a" d2 ?
um...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
9 E, H2 d: h) X4 w& ~  i* ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 ]$ r2 K1 o$ d) ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit's ok la....I like her changes ge:014:
# h/ w9 g, R! y9 A* s3 D, i5 r公仔箱論壇but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn
) u& v8 d) ^0 L' N) c1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方"
3 Z* B* X- \/ R4 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

      

返回列表