返回列表 回復 發帖
where is your $$
ynotme0626 發表於 2011-6-16 11:35 AM
MIA Heat  

      

I can't believe that is really you
ynotme0626 發表於 2011-6-16 11:36 AM
I know I am not good looking la

      

我有線人架。。。。
真爱难求 發表於 2011-6-16 11:37 AM
你個線人收錯風

      

我無心架,我無由此至終都無諗過係你
Anonymous 發表於 2011-6-16 11:37 AM
hurry give me tips....hurry help me max my bank

      

你吾好教坏小猫,人地今年先入读大学
大把妹妹仔等住佢
lhy92725 發表於 2011-6-16 11:39 AM
知你中意細路仔...特別好味

      

你嘅赌风吾使收,自然吹埋黎
lhy92725 發表於 2011-6-16 11:40 AM
您贏了 239 場  輸了 191 場  得勝差是 48 場
得勝率是 55.5813953488 %   輸了 22616170 元

no good la....everyone lose

      

Sorry to hear that
but last time you managed to win back all the money and max the bank acc within few days
ynotme0626 發表於 2011-6-16 11:42 AM
nothing to gamble now....don't know anything about the games now

      

VAN CANUCKS
go2david 發表於 2011-6-16 11:43 AM
US support US....Boston won

      

Don't worry you lost candy win factory..5x1
go2david 發表於 2011-6-16 11:44 AM
低b串

      

都超过一半啦,算系甘啦
lhy92725 發表於 2011-6-16 11:46 AM
我系賭神

      

我係論壇戒左賭啦,你幾時見過我落注
Anonymous 發表於 2011-6-16 11:47 AM
then you ask your friend to help me la    "big something something"

      

OKOK, you guys keep laughing la..
go2david 發表於 2011-6-16 11:48 AM
you are in HK....who do you support???

      

99.99% 勝率,但輸錢都係無用
Anonymous 發表於 2011-6-16 11:49 AM
得勝場差...I am #5  至尊賭神

      

佢仲無賭得耐過我啦
Anonymous 發表於 2011-6-16 11:50 AM
咁快收山

      

of course ball 屎ton 啦
Anonymous 發表於 2011-6-16 11:51 AM
贏咗, 有冇錢派?

      

返回列表