I can't ban you...don't have power

黑衫果个好D....
cammy8080 發表於 2011-4-18 04:29 AM
don't want to talk to you...you hurt me

对你咁好都唔采我.....
cammy8080 發表於 2011-4-18 04:31 AM
I already sad sad because I lose $$
you keep playing me
hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you...hate you

very hard to imagine wor.....
cammy8080 發表於 2011-4-19 07:23 AM
need my recent photo??

You are watching NBA again?
go2david 發表於 2011-4-19 09:26 AM
yeah
MIA won...now, I need CHI to win

匿乜鬼名姐,系人都知道系你
ynotme0626 發表於 2011-4-19 09:41 AM
I want to play secretly la

so you win money today?? Bulls should win for sure la..
go2david 發表於 2011-4-19 10:06 AM
need to wait
I 串 today's 2 games with tomorrow's game  

Don't need la, you are too famous here..
go2david 發表於 2011-4-19 10:07 AM
maybe I can open a Blueocean Fans Club....like your Livepool club

我仲要thanks cck呀....

食飯....bye everyone....
cammy8080 發表於 2011-4-19 10:10 AM
what about me???
you didn't thank me

Morning ar ! bro david !
icashan 發表於 2011-4-19 10:08 AM
good morning Jessica

Don't be too greedy la..串ing too much
go2david 發表於 2011-4-19 10:14 AM