返回列表 回復 發帖
  nice to meet you and welcome公仔箱論壇) f8 w3 U5 i& @
English is fine with me
& w9 s! |' A/ S; b7 p) mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyou are very pretty la
, g% i4 T. A2 @& A) s5.39.217.76come here more often

      

原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-23 08:12 AM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( w- h/ c% R- a2 r/ R* b6 Q

4 ^) w7 G9 R0 `5 O2 L. d; C5.39.217.769 K+ R; J* |- e4 f
HI!!! ^_^ seems like most of u here are fine with english! 5.39.217.762 x0 J; o$ W8 S8 l' y
which is great! coz i was worrying that I wouldnt be welcomed here with my english!
公仔箱論壇0 q! e1 T  P! }1 K/ s; n4 z, c! b
公仔箱論壇" U; W- G8 d$ n+ r  \) r% S
I live in US....so actually English is better for me

      

原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-23 08:41 PM 發表
; |8 W- h6 s* v5 B; H% ^公仔箱論壇O Rigtht! so are u a student or out working already? and how long hv u bin in US or were u an ABC?    
0 H8 e8 l: I+ y4 n- ?8 b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& J- }/ \, X/ d$ G  x) G
currently a student and working (internship)
% b2 b  U; G) Z6 U% S5.39.217.76I am an immigrant...been here for almost 9 years lu

      

原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-25 02:28 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇! j& q. D! ^& T7 I
/ X9 Z, q0 f0 O, z/ g
pretty much the same for me, gonna b my 8th year this summer.. so where r u originally frm?
6 e) y* K3 p! I: F' C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 [& F% Z  U' g2 U3 k: l' K+ J
from 台山...heard of it??

      

返回列表