返回列表 回復 發帖
of course i remember you la:014:
1 O7 F* r/ `3 N6 D2 {, N+ Z+ N3 B; G公仔箱論壇i never forget any cute girls
% G" T; H2 U2 z( p) H3 T公仔箱論壇you always say that you don't like your new haircut, well, it looks good on you la

      

回復 #3 小☆天使 的帖子

wow, you ask so many question to get your msn
# {! z! ~" T' ]' Y0 h公仔箱論壇lucky that i didn't ask you for it

      

回復 #8 小☆天使 的帖子

haha, then, can i have your msn?公仔箱論壇; M* j% ~4 q/ f
you know how old i am la:onion05:

      

回復 #21 小☆天使 的帖子

how come you delete your pic so fast ge? 公仔箱論壇. v3 _( \9 C" r9 m( _3 {
don't want to show them to us ma?
7 o& O( X4 Y+ J+ W- n5 ^9 R5.39.217.76just lucky that i have a chance to see it this time公仔箱論壇( q! C. d5 o' i0 U
last few times, i was too late:019:

      

回復 #23 小☆天使 的帖子

you sure that they are my comments.....because i don't really remember...5.39.217.760 Z) J9 `0 C; _; T- w5 A
  another senior moment
3 v% k7 A- u) |" j& X! s$ Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. f; t& e6 J; T
[ 本帖最後由 blueocean 於 2008-3-27 12:27 AM 編輯 ]

      

好記仇....that's very scary
8 Y$ J7 x" x; |5 JI should avoid to talk to you and comment on you now
, J/ `' O% L0 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't want you to come after me and
% {& {' H2 n7 k: c# F5 `I don't want to

      

回復 #32 小☆天使 的帖子

你也可以包二, 三, 四公 ar
& I& }4 P$ i' e; |不要擔心, 两公婆, 床頭打架床尾和
) f" f, n# E: C" {1 A* S為什麼你兩結婚沒有邀請我們飲喜酒ge

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-3-28 08:21 PM 發表 ' n" M& z- ?. d

4 @# ]- P2 ^# t/ }4 Ekaka 包你做包二呀?
& }( k9 `! y* l% s$ Q5.39.217.76# t4 s  V2 V! Y2 a( w
我同佢冇夫妻做既啦~ 5.39.217.76) M8 X/ C! L0 D
我地玩完啦嘛~
0 L' e( d1 b- x* ?
' c, [) A) w, s7 M公仔箱論壇haha~  ...
/ \+ L$ r- P' l+ o
: U7 D% y  Q2 l- m8 o

( P4 y8 `1 n2 E  z* t  o8 Yme being your second husband
0 ^# p6 @5 `7 E4 a5 E* btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbno way la, I have a very good wife la and don't want 分外情 4 o/ u6 T$ d- C, e% p  |3 S2 G$ f
you find someone else la:014:

      

haha....little angel finally add a pic for other people to see
9 |/ G! D) v, ~2 P3 Nbut that's very small, so small that I need a magnifying glass to see...even I use that, still can't see it clearly
( w( \0 \  i) b! Spost a bigger pic la:014:

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-2 07:07 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇; P0 Z, r( h- ]& h" I- a

# q, J6 V& V6 Y9 `, `2 I your just showing off coz you saw all my pix which i posted and you saw them large~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' j" h, E' |$ x! q2 r+ B! K4 b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  L  q+ [+ i0 D$ w

* I4 A+ n$ }$ [7 G2 ~$ z2 i$ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I show off ma?
, ]( F; r4 O8 W6 c! r1 ^5.39.217.76I just want to see your pic again because I forget how you look like
( X7 g7 N( Z, p. n0 u$ L公仔箱論壇there is nothing special about you, so I forget la

      

返回列表