返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty girl
3 t3 @" [3 X, {公仔箱論壇it's so nice for you to post your pic wor:014:
  m* Y& Z3 l! atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbonly one, post more la:019: $ C3 Y* N! j9 P% X) Q% ]
don't feel shy to show your pretty face

      

原帖由 howgeemun 於 2008-4-18 02:56 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) K& }. G0 S! Q6 w; P8 w+ A

2 h. t/ D# s6 o* b8 p+ cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- h4 S9 c8 h, g) H- B# ~: E im not pretty .... jus a pork chop....1 _3 o/ B8 w% ^! x9 G* L9 K5 o% F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  }; J8 s5 x0 `7 ?% G" t) F/ o
if u post...den i will post more....
9 L5 z9 b% D7 J2 b7 k5.39.217.76" H+ Y  q; u7 [. N; a0 b1 ]: ]
why so low-esteem la 5.39.217.765 ]9 K+ l3 A' O
want me to post mine....lol, I will post mine million years later, if you can wait that long " a# A0 \  ~% f; t& C2 c
how old r u....I am thinking around 18 or 19

      

原帖由 howgeemun 於 2008-4-18 03:12 AM 發表
# X2 v3 |4 \3 R) g- K3 g. NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! k2 _% F: K, M2 c2 {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 v( E) z8 }0 Z6 R
not low esteem ar.... jus tell the truth jar....
$ e" V  Q) r( K- a% fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ^0 q3 Q; u+ a) C  o
million years later ??    okok....i will wait....
# A. _( ?2 t( H! j" Y5.39.217.76
2 @0 _, z1 ?! b8 k6 f; I 18 or 19 ??    don know leh.... u guess lor....
! g, ~# k, l9 p# V5.39.217.76# T9 n* s) k3 j" a; X6 a
don 1 tell u 1st... :ha ...
& i0 T+ U9 g, T* W4 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 d# U/ O! D9 q9 w0 h, {" \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI am very bad at guessing people's age  公仔箱論壇. [9 T  j" ]6 E' {* ]
especially for girl...don't want to offend them and then they kill me for that
1 }- l2 [$ J% j# v: f9 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso, I will just wait for others to guess
' W  q, u  X7 w& nbut I am sure about one thing, you are between 1 year old to 100 years old

      

24 hours have pass.....
* [1 K" B2 G8 j% H+ o. mstill haven't annouce your age ge

      

回復 #114 howgeemun 的帖子

Was I close last time

      

回復 #117 howgeemun 的帖子

Ok, I think my last guess is 17
1 L/ l3 f: q! x2 U6 [6 I; U8 ^good night then:sleeps:

      

回復 #177 howgeemun 的帖子

oh....happy birthday wor

      

返回列表