9 l1 h8 l! L# W$ A公仔箱論壇 ( g( A: ]) b0 ]$ C& V5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇- N% ?+ }( p1 p5 j3 @# }
Some people live for the fortune+ l; J9 X) D. K% d6 f1 o8 @
Some people live just for the fame7 Z/ N! Q: J: v2 I
Some people live for the power, yeah & }6 b0 [; g' f1 w8 _5 y0 A5.39.217.76Some people live just to play the game公仔箱論壇" J' R2 T6 T, u; b% t5 g2 {4 m
4 Q- Z) y) ^* u5 h# X: B公仔箱論壇Some people think that the physical things define what's within0 |1 k/ @& p, |' a0 M
And I've been there before, and that life's a bore公仔箱論壇7 Z, B2 m* f- L, N( Y
So full of the superficial % k' {( R; C0 u k& Y8 R7 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ]& y7 L9 S1 ]
Some people want it all 0 H( b; h& {$ k& Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut I don't want nothing at all % c' @0 c! E! J. ?* G* u3 S2 VIf it ain't you babytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 {, t2 v% A, a% _3 g' A* Q
If I ain't got you baby & {8 z# m/ r. o) n4 J3 vSome people want diamond ringsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! _) _/ z2 b5 \* F8 g
Some just want everything; u1 q8 N! T7 M" c$ Y
But everything means nothing5.39.217.76: a/ s7 W5 E* a& b! j& |8 [
If I ain't got you, yeahtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ U l; P% |1 [1 O: I
2 X& @% R6 A* a' O ?, ]
Some people search for a fountain ! q/ R! X! \) p& vThat promises forever young5.39.217.76+ u) q; R$ ]- a1 |. Q# l
Some people need three dozen roses ) |9 a6 q" H( v1 Z" s3 {/ B# ` j N5.39.217.76And that's the only way to prove you love them $ s$ _ z: z3 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ' X9 h5 @6 ]) ~ u# r; L$ E; O) ~5 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hand me the world on a silver platter % G! i9 Y N& \* d" N0 qAnd what good would it be公仔箱論壇( K s. \: |" b8 X+ N
With no one to share, with no one who truly cares for meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ~: c' k( F+ Y7 d; S
& m; L, B( a8 M4 J! D( A+ ]$ G! uSome people want it alltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* w% ]4 k* V1 E2 o4 ~- c
But I don't want nothing at allTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( z2 k+ [! ~) D8 v P
If it ain't you baby ) l8 z1 i- T4 \1 O, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If I ain't got you babytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ x: z$ {' M$ V6 K: \
Some people want diamond rings5.39.217.768 G+ q. g* R& T/ C" {4 x
Some just want everythingtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 }; n A4 S- o- a& K8 ?% D w
But everything means nothing : l- P# x/ |3 E- mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If I ain't got you% @$ S" O/ R8 @
: V' k) @" P$ f( F! w4 ]( q
Some people want it all 6 a- t8 Y/ w2 v, gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But I don't want nothing at allTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ p, C! G& x. s$ h; R
If it ain't you baby公仔箱論壇( C+ X! _7 `2 `0 f
If I ain't got you baby5.39.217.76' {- |4 z H! H' u
Some people want diamond rings + d0 e8 ~ ]' K: {) \Some just want everything公仔箱論壇8 O5 ^, K" s' a. T, `' c
But everything means nothing公仔箱論壇' r7 E2 W: k; m; U# P5 u# U% K
If I ain't got you, yeahtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# r: U r& w2 f! ~