返回列表 回復 發帖
just say ' hi ' to u...公仔箱論壇; B/ |' V2 o4 P1 |+ j
I tot u r a japaness ...
- f, w2 l, _+ X; D' h6 d4 e公仔箱論壇U from which part of UK ??

回應 yuriki_hanazawa 第 15 篇文章

not now, back fr uk 8months ago,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 |$ [5 d0 g0 g# l% C; ]1 t  L& }
Use to stay in Southend-On-Sea, Essex...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 a! e# I0 R# N6 [8 M1 n
been there b4?

回應 yuriki_hanazawa 第 29 篇文章

Hi, me not study but working in UK.
! y# n7 H. _  r0 F, g% Vhey, I think if u can type in chinese,
8 `" J+ \' p( l" Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthen sure got alot of ppl reply to u coz u know
9 P* g) m  R' ~6 C  LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。most of ppl here used to type chinese, right?
hey, glad to see u type alot of chinese word!! Ganbate. 公仔箱論壇8 @, W$ o9 I$ W5 A* w. K
& u r as pretty as before ler, very good !!!
返回列表