返回列表 回復 發帖
just say ' hi ' to u...
* e, ~  w7 |( J! x3 h9 Y5.39.217.76I tot u r a japaness ...
4 A) C6 M6 t. y; \2 _3 R; TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。U from which part of UK ??

回應 yuriki_hanazawa 第 15 篇文章

not now, back fr uk 8months ago,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# p* d& V. w: i# s* {( F! r
Use to stay in Southend-On-Sea, Essex...
' F0 b9 I% l1 q/ a3 N: R# jbeen there b4?

回應 yuriki_hanazawa 第 29 篇文章

Hi, me not study but working in UK.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 b& u! b* a& P" g# g: H' h1 {
hey, I think if u can type in chinese,
1 }, u' H8 s$ F/ u) I' l5.39.217.76then sure got alot of ppl reply to u coz u know tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% b; O' p0 G/ @$ ?3 X( G
most of ppl here used to type chinese, right?
hey, glad to see u type alot of chinese word!! Ganbate. 3 v% T( J* ^0 T1 a
& u r as pretty as before ler, very good !!!
返回列表