返回列表 回復 發帖
Why no reply ge???5 o1 U) z4 I( ^& U8 i" J+ ~
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.公仔箱論壇3 l; c& O# b" |4 z3 s/ S
First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. B+ o/ g! P0 e$ J9 [
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).5.39.217.768 l) l! }3 n" B
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.
! c1 a1 L! i0 T# W! C公仔箱論壇After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.
1 \- b  D9 L( Q3 g% J
返回列表