返回列表 回復 發帖
I got tired of Chick fil a. Anyways, Congrats to you. what's going to be your major?
I am majoring in Accounting, just to let you know. By the way, you and Nicole are cute. Nicole got a boyfriend?
I wish I lived in Houston. The Houston Rockets is my fav. basketball team. Actually, I might visit my cousin there during Spring break. He got tickets for a Rockets game.
Yo MIB, I guess we got the same taste in girls. There's Lil Yuky and Nicole. We can each have one, right? lol. Sorry Lil Yuky if I offended you.
3 J2 p  C+ j6 e* F6 l. A$ d( G公仔箱論壇Anyway, Chick-Fil-a is a chain of restaurants. They most likely located in the south side of U.S.  So you don't really see a Chick fil- a in NYC.I like Chick fil-a's burgers. They pretty good. 公仔箱論壇0 v/ G  T! s5 u) |8 e. \- F

% X, L) B' y5 `; s4 W公仔箱論壇I support Lil Yuky and Nicole if she ever post her pictures on here. \:D/
返回列表