返回列表 回復 發帖

UTORRENT 1.9测试版本!速度超快!

 ,  描述: 给stremyx 用户!
点击下载UTORRENT1.9测试版本
2 Y7 b. V2 m: j9 w这次的新版本采用了最新科技〉〉UTP技术
- i1 Z/ V: C' u  w% Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb速度比以前版本来得快TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# y# K4 D, S8 R
欢迎测试!
原帖由 TMM 於 2009-2-27 02:26 PM 發表 5.39.217.762 N5 Y# H9 N+ }9 {+ ~
I downloaded the tool but it seems to be similar to Thunder/Zhunei in display, and I shall continue to try downloading see what is the result.
2 h1 A% a: X$ y: W+ j
xunlei not a good sofeware for bt dl
頂5.39.217.765 [* U" {# E3 ~  w1 ^
阿!!!
原帖由 TMM 於 2009-3-17 07:54 AM 發表
' I) p; J/ m5 w6 L3 W/ C公仔箱論壇The Utorrent is fast but unable to download the Torrent Files, maybe I do not know how to set up the tool, and is so, please advise. Thanks very much.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% d2 M9 n7 ^% H" C% v. [/ B" B
what u meantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 p  j, J" d' R$ j% c' K& ^
unable to download the Torrent Files
返回列表