9 y" Z) Q6 v$ i# x- f公仔箱論壇
* T/ I# m) i+ e: c
3 v% `1 J* e' G公仔箱論壇0 [- I F \& l5 o8 e! K
/ G6 [7 M9 _5 }: a! i公仔箱論壇
% S) r/ f, j, k( x公仔箱論壇Sport : Basketball% q W1 o2 x' w7 K
Release Date/Year : 02/03/2026
! c1 H/ Q% B% o) l! oComment Language : English
$ g* U; f3 G. h% A公仔箱論壇Description : NBA Season 2025-2026
- e7 G7 j |, U公仔箱論壇! _! U+ b3 c" I! ~) Q/ m( E
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr." C9 _8 v' M8 U8 N0 I- n
Additional information : Possible spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.5.39.217.76& ]0 p3 |0 G2 |, s' q1 z# M$ M
5.39.217.76; f7 D! E. {; C$ u! {
Quality : WEB-DL HD
8 F! L: U2 ?$ a( c+ p% O: J; T5.39.217.76Video format : mkvTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( f- K2 ~" P4 `/ H
Video : h264, 1920x1080, 59.94fps, 8800kbps
8 j2 S% l4 _* J0 B; l公仔箱論壇Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps |