9 b5 t: S) a& x* y8 s5.39.217.76
' R) M/ {% E8 B5 @5.39.217.76
* e" B6 |- A* w9 p+ z9 F& P+ f: m8 C9 F
Sport : Basketball
; ` H0 G3 G( W- t) R- F+ k6 E5 _Date/Year of release : 11/07/20256 r( t/ q* j8 D/ d) E) h
Comment language : English% O; m+ I+ [0 O& J! z0 b, y2 d- R' v w
Description : NBA 2024-20251 g7 o/ @7 ]( `3 f( k3 h: e
+ c) ~* m. }2 I: c) V* J
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.5.39.217.76, o' G. O) L8 v H0 L6 s0 e
Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted
, h8 g/ @" U! ]& L S# I/ D h' g6 O公仔箱論壇* |) Z* ]( \ t* X. ?
5 N$ P! W0 Q5 k2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbQuality : WEB-DL HD1 \0 V% \ y' g% I* u2 @
Video format : mkv
0 _& \2 [# T2 p0 ^Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
+ ]! @ |% D" B5.39.217.76Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps |