NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/02/2024 / Oklahoma City Thunder @ Philadelphia 76ers5.39.217.768 L$ M: I! a/ Z3 g; U
: E( i3 e/ \) d; v/ O. e公仔箱論壇Type of sport : Basketball5.39.217.761 o0 I+ J- F6 f" x% k" g4 L
Date/Year of release : 04/02/2024
% j* a3 o+ u7 _4 q, E" _5.39.217.76Comment language : English
# }' k( R+ K" p4 G4 W2 D1 [ N; N5.39.217.76Description : Season 2023-2024Author of the rip/post : m4rtyr.
3 }/ x: a7 i, I' Z. ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAdd. information : there are spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.Quality : WEB-DL HDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ l! k5 B( r2 l( ?" m
Video format : mkv公仔箱論壇! m1 P4 r1 j; O' k: G4 f
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
* L& s# u9 ~# B X" ~Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
- ^ I8 c* l5 |2 X/ F1 p公仔箱論壇0 j! r) ~3 n5 K' r5 z4 |
公仔箱論壇+ a9 {( b- n# g+ O F
* A% y7 c# Y0 @4 ^% L |