返回列表 回復 發帖
日本人无权批评这幅画!!!公仔箱論壇* i# K+ t3 e0 J, ~* a
更没有权力把这幅画给撤下来。。。! I5 F- h+ c0 |6 p
因为这就是历史的事实,而非他们所读的那些垃圾历史。(被篡改过的南京大屠杀)
+ |1 O8 k, ?, k4 O& ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb:024: :024: :024:
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表 1 Q9 O+ g. O5 j) L
exaggerated...公仔箱論壇4 ]+ P/ z# _9 ^8 P' L) O
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v- N2 k2 D0 q$ v) k& T5 S8 s* }
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
/ `! J; W6 y: Y- T9 s5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  M8 L: a) k- W+ A+ B
Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
( o5 I. b: J( {- m9 h7 lthe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.
. y- x9 c2 M0 ~$ P6 W  xHence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.
: l* O1 F5 |- oChanging of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ P4 F  p+ k2 @8 [1 k8 S
This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
2 y: i# g+ O5 W8 c% P; Y5.39.217.76It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...
) x1 {1 p: P) z& x$ TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...
/ p4 S) L" o' V, V# r8 U; v* z公仔箱論壇Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
$ N, Y: Y) s6 C4 B5.39.217.76Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
3 L) r9 e" L/ @7 F( H5.39.217.76In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
+ T9 F) v0 }  A9 s  P5 d2 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
6 C" @! {- ^8 Z) {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNaive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl& G% o* I( {. a
If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 n! u$ D- e/ k7 [7 ~' _. S
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...
) V  G. V& k! U3 }2 n0 X7 v, V& r5.39.217.76If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.. b0 O, h" I& g5 D
This is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. n: H/ j9 g4 }6 T( Y: m" E  F
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?
( V5 S- }+ k4 m; T! Mthey may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis wartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& I2 g2 b, L+ T& G/ h0 v5 _
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' C3 ^2 n! J; n1 F" D- g% ~
so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
# b9 ]1 x* M% B, ?6 X; u2 |公仔箱論壇:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
返回列表