返回列表 回復 發帖
店主亏了一百元。。。5.39.217.762 u/ v% D) B# U# A' G$ i1 ]! |
:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
因为店主找给那个人的七十五元是小贩的钱。。。
correct answer is 100 bucks...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. d- s& A! y6 y1 M* ]4 J. m& r
the shop owner take $100 fake money to exchange $100 real money/ C6 O1 }/ T# l4 L2 ~$ L
den out of tis $100 real money, he return $75 to the man who buy the product.5.39.217.76; s+ I5 E, e; Z( ~
so the shop owner left $25 real money in his hand (tis money belongs to the hawker)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! U8 a, u: n0 @7 i# K; m
so when the hawker comes back wif the fake money n ask for compensation  e5 @- B( v2 s) r% a' A
the shop owner gotta take out another $75 out fr his own pocket n return the hawker (together wif the $25 on his hand, it makes up to $100)
1 \' ^$ Z: B7 C) G* Mhence, the shop owner total lost $75 (fr his own pocket) + $25 (for the product he sold) $ a# i3 j# g# t  B# o4 g& {
no wonder they said got 85% of ppl all got it wrong...
( ^, Y' J) M& i4 t9 Z. A3 b2 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:onion31: :onion31: :onion31:

回復 #15 puiming 的帖子

r u calculating opportunity cost or actual loss?
, W- `) S4 M+ x, |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
no need to argue lah...
7 s& v( e" i% D. W. x9 i8 ~公仔箱論壇already said tat tis qn got 85% of ppl will answer wrongly liao
3 _" o4 j" N! m1 D: M+ K9 `so if u got the correct answer... congratz u belong to the 15% intelectual grp: s/ p* k. I+ I
those who din get the correct answer... i m regret to say tat u belong to 85% normal ppl" V, [+ H& r% A$ \) a5 G
but if u got the wrong n insist tat u r rite... i can oni say tat u belong to the X% stubborn & normal ppl...公仔箱論壇) @! ]& q: _6 f0 S
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
返回列表