Finland
3 s' m& Y: T+ K$ k: Z% lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Feet and faces tingle 7 s$ N$ g# K6 @/ r* A
In that frozen land: 6 F' O- J, ]/ e
Legs wobble and go wiggle,
0 @. V7 V8 }; G QYou scarce can stand. 公仔箱論壇& P/ H0 a# S3 O0 q) D1 t8 o- W
, q; `! B, V5 |
The skies are jeweled all around,
$ V! ^0 ?0 ~' f7 ?, {! P$ F! T4 c公仔箱論壇The ploughshare snaps in the iron ground, 公仔箱論壇, I+ I; b% W `0 r- N6 G! }
The Finn with face like paper
+ R- H9 L+ z9 p1 a! m* K0 P1 r: mAnd eyes like a lighted taper
# ]7 G: V1 t. S1 }+ _. zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hurls his rough rune
Y# w5 r" {2 h0 k5.39.217.76At the wintry moon 公仔箱論壇" N) q2 N; v& V/ O" M* E. i. I
And stamps to mark the tune. |