返回列表 回復 發帖
蘋果魅力难耐!新加坡人好幸福!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 z* B. C* g7 _7 s& x
只是排隊場面比起外國太難看了....報紙袋子瓶子席子還插隊失控......幸福無水準.
5 n0 H2 ^( A, C( \, V8 n* d+ N5.39.217.76看世界吧:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' s8 q" M+ s5 m: a+ u2 x$ U
Tim Cook @Apple Store in Palo Alto5.39.217.76; _) M/ C* [3 [* v9 J7 h
Buyers line up outside Apple's flagship IFC store in Hong Kong
* E# c, @3 e2 I& F% rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"Tens of hundreds" of Apple fans line up outside a reseller in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong& T7 ~2 W# c2 ?. d! R/ Q$ E$ f+ I/ ^
http://cdn1.appleinsider.com/gallery/10537-2814-10a5181ef1ffa8c27de48498feb5502e-l.png
Buyers jam the second level of Hong Kong's Festival Walk mall! ?; C' Y4 a2 H7 K
thousands lining up outside Apple's Covent Garden store in London.公仔箱論壇) ^" @9 C) o" A$ U# g! T( L# K* H
First iPhone 6 buyer at Apple's Fifth Ave store.
$ ?0 U  J5 n3 V1 o' M! @5.39.217.76the line outside Apple's flagship Fifth Avenue store in Manhattan stretched around the block.
- \' ~- D. G2 p4 b- hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Quaker Bridge Mall, Lawrence Township, New Jersey
: I! j0 x3 K/ Y0 y5 }: I8 o公仔箱論壇Fort Smith, Arkansas
1

評分次數

  • mr2907

返回列表