返回列表 回復 發帖
Wow! Nearly missed your photos, BChew.  You lucky ducky!  You must have a really nice and relaxing time there.  Greek islands (if I have not mistaken) are famous for their hospitality and relaxing life style.  These photos reflect exactly those special character.
: ?( @, A' Q9 X& h+ z# K+ i , c& r% o( {$ [0 \* z  N
I truly feel the Greeks deserve every tourist dollar that is spent there; compare with so many other countries, Greece is not wealthy (actually their finance did go bankrupt not that long ago), yet they have the humanity and generosity to give a helping hand to all those refugees fleeing from violence and starvation from their homeland.% a- R" ~' F) s6 n( O8 [- r
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 v  ]! ~. i/ Y( H( V4 G2 I
Thanks again for sharing these beautiful shots.  Very nice.
1

評分次數

  • SweetLemon

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
9# k23bb
" U: z, T' Z# I* }0 ~# ^$ o4 J5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Q* ]  `1 a4 W8 H4 U0 o  X; F- ]
Hello k23bb, not visiting this page often enough, missed your greeting; but as always, its better to be a bit late than never :D
/ L0 A8 w" `% q公仔箱論壇I am well, thanks.  Not seeing much of you lately either.  I still remember your promise for a yumcha when I come to HK.
7 W; E& `) Y7 q) M- y3 M+ ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI take that as a rain-check.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表