返回列表 回復 發帖
welcome to share it .. or can private chat. :)
8# sarah252004 公仔箱論壇8 @: Q# O% @  m+ S0 l7 c- o  A
7 i( }' X2 H8 x! ]/ I% O4 o) Y5 P
lonely? ya, sometimes la ... hehetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 x% S0 L) k! t7 j7 _
where you from?
10# sarah252004 5.39.217.76. d+ R4 D0 K+ s
From Malaysia.公仔箱論壇- i3 u9 T. K# a( z  R$ ?9 f1 P
Hong kong is not a boring place dear, just see where you hang out more. :)
14# sarah252004
& w; j* V& D: h5.39.217.76USA ?? wow.. that's not a boring place either right??# q% k4 q. m' j* d
I'm living in malaysia now..
21# sarah252004
( g$ R% N6 [: G5 E公仔箱論壇No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 \4 {0 \* W5 N. G) S
What did you do during your Malaysia trip?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& V6 a: J4 L3 p* O
% b' {7 j; W- T# ~
Maybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
wow.. where have you been dear??TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ?' E/ F2 e* k/ a9 J, @
malaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol
3 H- t' M5 \* w9 K8 N  nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Never been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
well, maybe it's true.公仔箱論壇8 m& k; {5 w  _% t' b4 ~
If you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.
% T5 {, M. q  l- h4 S. U5.39.217.76you will feel different if you able to travel around.
+ w. x. n+ S: _In Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
29# Suki86 ) p) q) \* k$ n
suki86 are you a male or female?公仔箱論壇7 i$ ]% f* _0 Q, x2 w1 J- t8 m8 L
feeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 T) V2 {7 I' r3 r1 Z& ~# o
if you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
hi wagyu sorry to make you disappointed I am a male.... ;)but I won't mind you accompany me.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 q. y2 `# T! t+ E$ ?
hahaha% u/ g3 I8 W0 u* j* Z5 L3 S9 y
Suki86 發表於 2013-8-1 06:51 PM
- ^/ Q/ U9 j0 `/ o/ C8 [: _8 R* QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 N& B9 a. t  w% O. \, T& D) p
If you need a guy to accompany you i can help you arrange with that. :)公仔箱論壇7 e- ~4 _: Z# K
I think Chow Kit road still have many shemale standing at the side road... hehe
返回列表