返回列表 回復 發帖
welcome to share it .. or can private chat. :)
8# sarah252004 公仔箱論壇# Y4 m1 _& K  W% d. ?. J

1 v" ?# m7 W1 M2 a5 u7 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。lonely? ya, sometimes la ... hehe
& o6 Q. u' G+ n: t2 Qwhere you from?
10# sarah252004 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) i8 \  k' S, O. L
From Malaysia.. a1 P8 G1 u0 g7 t/ H* n/ H. ]
Hong kong is not a boring place dear, just see where you hang out more. :)
14# sarah252004 + q2 \0 T, L* r) V% x- N
USA ?? wow.. that's not a boring place either right??5.39.217.76' p  r, v* J4 ]: M/ h5 q
I'm living in malaysia now..
21# sarah252004 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ?2 v6 q& F. h; g
No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?
- A2 e7 c9 {5 A' SWhat did you do during your Malaysia trip?
4 {- X7 p- }: c4 G: [' _公仔箱論壇: s6 N( z. R* P# }* F6 K
Maybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
wow.. where have you been dear??公仔箱論壇0 L6 n' `% b7 a/ R" c5 I
malaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol5.39.217.76- R4 s; K& r2 L
Never been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
well, maybe it's true.
0 s6 i. I# H; g; Z" c, otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.
6 l* R) m) H6 i: A9 K8 T& BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。you will feel different if you able to travel around.
. v* F# R- C* F/ a$ W& v% T* Z8 c5.39.217.76In Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
29# Suki86
* O2 t* z: O2 p; u! _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsuki86 are you a male or female?公仔箱論壇% q% I. R. S* P; N8 F3 Q
feeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.! }3 G# i4 S! Q2 W
if you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
hi wagyu sorry to make you disappointed I am a male.... ;)but I won't mind you accompany me.
, i3 f' K2 F, g8 C9 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。hahaha
$ d0 R) d$ H& e; E1 ~0 c2 Z5.39.217.76Suki86 發表於 2013-8-1 06:51 PM
% N' C5 k4 g* O7 [1 q, U5.39.217.76
, a) C9 l7 [( n  `% N( I5.39.217.76If you need a guy to accompany you i can help you arrange with that. :)
! ]# M7 E5 q, x+ M0 yI think Chow Kit road still have many shemale standing at the side road... hehe
返回列表