返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

公仔箱論壇% @) R; M( \" D3 b: I/ T3 x
Mary of Children
( f/ B9 h) ]( ^0 I5 Z

# b1 u7 a- P& ~3 ?0 c$ |公仔箱論壇If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
+ u3 W' Z/ a+ L' _, N/ K) ?' EIf a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
$ E/ S2 c( A, f% g, ?9 R5.39.217.76If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
  F6 i! d) p, Z4 {2 f* ^) mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...5.39.217.764 A' ~7 I& C* @7 h- v
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
/ V1 j9 c7 x# C. w, ]9 Z! _( b# lIf a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...5.39.217.76! S" N  b* v% i1 t# r( F9 y
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ..., q7 \* `; @2 o3 a. H
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...
9 f. g4 V4 G' M, q. d3 q- NIf a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...
  a. P+ B% H3 T, w" qIf a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... % r& j9 W* Y7 \
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...
+ q1 r( ~0 H* F  M% T# |0 _3 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...公仔箱論壇4 a: J$ l0 Z' B  x
If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
2 _, r$ Z' y3 Y6 iIf a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
1 g: d  v* ^# Q7 k0 l5 sIf a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...
5 l/ d6 l) V  z) N: J1 X% q+ CIf a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...公仔箱論壇, r2 Z+ Y" ]2 v1 G6 B1 R* l
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...公仔箱論壇: l, ^  s: a$ I6 g& g
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
4 H6 M9 o) |/ W" y5.39.217.76If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...: q& z" r: w2 `: a) {
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...
; o* X- }( e5 W  p% yIf a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( q# ]  h( j* g& y1 ^1 X
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...
  l$ O% K/ m1 ~) U0 H) L/ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
' f" `8 X) j" ?1 ~/ sIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 K8 t: e9 a" V0 X0 o6 Z
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
返回列表