返回列表 回復 發帖
You basically listed the choice of three separate groups of lenses. The first two are telezoom, the third is a telewide and the fourth is a day-to-day general purpose. I would say they are not the choice of one or other. If budget allows, you should, or you don't mind having one from each group.

But you said you can afford only one for general purpose, then the 24-105 you have is good enough. The 24-70 f/2.8 is of higher quality, but it is twice as expensive and heavy. The 70mm max. zoom is a little short sometimes.

So, if you want to have just one, you should not waste your money. You just have to accept that the bigger the multiple of optical zoom, the worse the quality at the max. and min. of the zoom range.

When you can afford it, then go with the 24-70, and 70-200, both f/2.8. I think this is the most popular combination.

I shoot Nikon full frame and I have been using the 35-70mm f/2.8D for a long time before I added the 80-200mm f/2.8 and 20mm f/2.8 later. I also have a prime portrait lens (105mm f/2.0 DC). I personally don't like multi-aperture lenses. When I was shooting cropped frame, I had a 17-55mm f/2.8. It was a very good quality lens, but it was very heavy.
返回列表