Board logo

標題: 澎湖wallpaper [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-5-2 08:00 PM     標題: 澎湖wallpaper


: X8 M0 y& W4 E0 ~5 E5.39.217.765.39.217.76! J) Y8 [+ L* b; g0 F+ k

- [  T8 [0 O* X( m4 I
8 F3 ^! R9 n* n2 P0 d9 v; F2 o& M; Y! z( E7 S) M
" o1 V2 n% W( b. Y4 H

+ E) o. ]0 n+ X4 r公仔箱論壇0 Z+ S* r$ Q$ f: Z3 A

& a; Z! T3 P9 s) {7 [公仔箱論壇
& p) P. h( v4 _$ C
8 @( w9 K  X5 |0 g+ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- R2 R0 q/ r6 e1 C- {

3 v& f  |3 {5 F& ?: Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 H% k& f2 P8 c6 Q2 \公仔箱論壇+ l( `; L1 A. S9 I

( G, ^4 G8 K0 j" ~$ w' d
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-5-3 08:11 PM

Very nice scenery.  such bright beautiful day.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-5-4 09:03 PM

A quiet beach and sea,where have all the people gone?
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-5-4 09:15 PM

I can see the sneakers:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 `  i/ U' ?" O% x1 @/ p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 t0 r( X# S, @, D' H! B  h4 l" k4 {
and I can see the footsteps:公仔箱論壇7 f! D; j. W  B! E
公仔箱論壇# d) R9 w: i" b" ~# y7 p7 b9 I
But there are only a couple of people amount these pictures.  A very sunny day, must be late autumn or early winter, thats why the beach is so quiet.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. M) f/ _3 T. g, \
Is 澎湖 actually a lake?




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0