Board logo

標題: [短文分享] Mary of Children [打印本頁]

作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-4-24 12:59 AM     標題: Mary of Children

) d/ X* J  a0 [9 t- Z) P- ]; |Mary of Children

% Z8 `7 b6 f8 g( zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, @6 N/ o6 @: L& cIf a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
) @+ f* O. a; a: d! r  O: |) gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...' E9 I5 _2 P4 P7 h. t
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...5 C: j" O5 p+ g- x( t- J% Y! h
If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 R/ W8 P5 b% j9 w3 k
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
* c* S& t0 ?5 X: q% i5 ~  Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...公仔箱論壇; R0 ]9 E4 P2 A7 v7 [  Y* B% ~: U+ H; i
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...- G" r' @7 u; e9 Q/ A
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 A: u! P& H( k/ V& Z
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...% I" V* R9 r: k4 B. ~
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... ' y0 J& i: U, ?
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 Y9 `  ?7 t, m' ~2 P6 F
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
* t  l* Q5 W- @$ NIf a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
0 R# r/ i9 Y4 p6 l( [9 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
: J! R% E# }! x; T2 ]$ m3 W/ J公仔箱論壇If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...5.39.217.761 Z4 q5 ?! E0 n. `! M: i9 e/ @
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...  D- W4 [( m' P% |- _8 d
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...5.39.217.76. T! A# `; L- }) L
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
1 x8 d) Z  c1 ~% Q! j公仔箱論壇If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  y* _/ A% Q2 e; }/ W9 v! f% q
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...* J" x2 O. S) ]
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& F! ?6 {, H5 q& \7 ]
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...公仔箱論壇, g" f; C9 x9 l5 J/ U0 O6 Q: y
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ..., R, c+ @) L4 \* S# K
If a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth .... \1 V" j5 p$ U( J
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
作者: 273075497    時間: 2010-4-24 05:13 PM

英文文章!有意思~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0