Board logo

標題: Sansia Old Street Delicacy‧Dong Dao Diner Pavilion [打印本頁]

作者: eyes4    時間: 2010-3-13 12:40 PM     標題: Sansia Old Street Delicacy‧Dong Dao Diner Pavilion

Nostalgia Themed Restaurant‧Dong
7 z; _3 Y5 h3 N) n3 Q* h# d: A/ l6 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Dao Diner Pavilion5.39.217.76$ `0 j9 W7 X8 O. G3 ?- T
Minchuan Old Street in Sansia Township is

' K. m2 V! t: \5 W( u% n公仔箱論壇 one of the well-known tourist destinations5.39.217.760 D: v3 |+ V* L6 S
in the northern region of Taiwan. DongTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 F9 b- K- T3 p' X
Dao Diner Pavilion is a nostalgia themed
( c/ A! D5 O& m公仔箱論壇restaurant, offering a vast selection of t2 G* }+ i0 i: O7 `
raditional delicacies and beverages. And tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( L7 t; F3 q; A9 m: C% c6 @
yet, the owner in his twenties has a 公仔箱論壇/ Y- X$ `/ \& O# H+ H" F
passionate interest in collecting old and
6 M7 G! L* H0 S6 k: s" D4 C1 q$ \nostalgic stuffs.
' k6 u; Q, f8 q/ |5.39.217.76Vintage & Creative Traditionally

: _5 J8 I) G8 `3 C* w* z9 j4 WFlavored Snacks( o0 i" B! C, T" S- |
Dong Dao Diner Pavilion is dedicated to

! M' x/ Z7 O- B4 }4 g" n5.39.217.76 passing on the fascination of Taiwan TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ z# \7 I/ P- S" ^6 X% \; u
culinary culture. In the meantime, the
; b+ r7 D9 k7 s3 z% L# w2 m5.39.217.76diner also serves a rich variety of traditional delicacies to lure customers’ taste buds!
% @" K/ D! N1 T+ s% b1 r! Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Traditionally Flavored Rice with Pork Chop
Dong Dao Diner Pavilion is famous for its signature rice with fried pork chop. This traditionally flavored dish is consisted of a huge piece of succulently flavorful pork chop served over the top of rice with a garnish of vegetable.
Rice with Crispy and Flavorful Chicken Leg
Rice with crispy-fried chicken leg is one of the top-selling dishes in the shop. The chicken leg itself has an alluring aroma and juicy mouthfeel that tempts customers’ taste buds. Each piece of crispy-fried boneless chicken leg is strictly selected
Hakka Traditional Snack‧Short Rice Noodles
Short rice noodles is widely regarded as one of the classic Hakka traditional snacks. A bowl of short rice noodle soup is made with handmade short rice noodles and flavored with fried onion crisps, dried shrimps and leek. The dish can either be served in soup or dry.
Pork Tripe Soup with Pickled Cabbage
A hearty bowl of pork trip soup is served with pickled cabbage, chopped scallion and julienne ginger to enhance the flavor. Even the broth itself has a distinctive and alluring taste. There is no way that you can resist the tempting taste of pork tripe soup!
Stewed Tender Pork Knuckles with Peanuts
This mouthwatering dish is prepared from finely selected pork knuckles stewed with various Chinese herbs and peanuts for hours until it is fully cooked. The combination of chewy outer skin and soft, succulent inside is part of this dish’s charm!
Flour Tea Shaved Ice with Tapioca
Flour tea is one of the most classic and popular traditional snacks in Taiwan in the 60’s. Flour tea is actually a traditionally flavored beverage prepared by dried-fried flour. It can be served as a drink or on the top of shaved ice with a sweet topping of tapioca

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0