Board logo

標題: 风景,美不胜收 [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-2-21 01:30 AM     標題: 风景,美不胜收

[attach]909005[/attach]
* _- F! m: l# w2 X; Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 f9 K; {+ c. U7 J" B
[attach]909006[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' j% p2 |7 ^/ ]2 F+ f! V

3 p5 l. b" g2 Z7 x* GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]909007[/attach]
$ L9 g% v6 E" B0 x0 k4 g5.39.217.76" X8 ?, z# N4 _
[attach]909008[/attach]# X+ v1 S6 B/ d5 H# K

" _, i4 A2 L' M公仔箱論壇[attach]909009[/attach]. W6 p# Q1 ]( k/ [& D- y6 Z* H
9 q; Y, M$ I% T. L& M. [
[attach]909010[/attach]
作者: playlord    時間: 2010-2-21 01:41 AM

看見那閃電的相片;忽然想到自己從未拍攝過閃電的相片;
3 f/ S' {4 b, f4 F# S/ t& F7 b- D下次倒要去拍攝下
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-2-21 04:52 AM

所拍的照片确实能够体现静、美、爽。有机会亲临其境来欣赏,才能过瘾。
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-2-21 09:11 AM

那個金色圓屋頂的建築物凸現在平淡的城市中,比起那金黄色的日落更加吸引.
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-2-21 12:16 PM

When I look at the title "风景,美不胜收", I will consider that how would it be so beautiful.  However, it is turly good view.  I may not be able to use fabulous, but I will sure using fantastic for the pictures.  As specially for the lighting, the 1 second moment has been caught.  May be the camera man getting luck to catch this moment.  If not, I am wondering how long have to wait for such a good one.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0