Board logo

標題: this is very touch... [打印本頁]

作者: RyanZai    時間: 2009-11-18 02:39 PM     標題: this is very touch...

Can I Borrow RM 25?5.39.217.76  t, b, [* t, _. T9 X5 Q

; S, A- s  k2 V# a: d; ~5 D" t, @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-yearTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, I# y$ R5 _. t6 _8 h4 g0 \! P1 r
old son waiting for her at the door.
: ?# w5 m$ u, G2 ~' K, L, Y4 i公仔箱論壇
5 l) K' P, F4 [+ W# l2 S, b' V6 ` SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'
4 @  G1 E! W$ p$ d! S( K, ]/ P" Q* `/ s- e
MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.
2 X3 s# [* r& l. J; G7 Z( g' Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76  d( Q3 W& d# {# q
SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'5.39.217.766 ], q% H7 Q3 c4 M+ L) K7 C

2 n/ V! u" V9 \# o( O7 w# @9 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' thetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 }3 O1 j! f3 h
woman said angrily.
2 M2 z0 E1 }  p2 k4 ?/ |公仔箱論壇, V8 u1 |0 Q  z. B; ^
SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 S  v/ V+ S* c1 O* C" z: ?" Q$ z
- N9 P) u% ]8 t) ~4 G3 f
# M; C7 |: R+ T# T4 }* ^& u& J
MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'
9 C) C) A8 [8 z. \$ _: t
6 D0 k5 w; ?2 Y6 Q! `# {* Q) e- m SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.
# M. t/ E9 I8 s0 l0 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ]& p; ^9 k( u. q* p
SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?'
) S1 J) I  \7 K. A" q; K1 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.762 \: e2 \# y6 J: X% T) r
The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can
/ ^2 ~) l: @* O/ l4 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you
+ H7 ~* b/ N' Z& z8 e3 h march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you
+ w2 l% U3 N: a+ ]# W, N5.39.217.76 are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childishTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  v, E7 i/ h9 ~$ P. {  Y
frivolities.'
5 ]9 N, o  X9 e1 a; {( Q$ L5.39.217.76
8 ^& z& |- m3 t$ \8 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 o& G- \) n# Z/ T- `
5.39.217.76: @! T! L) _6 i0 X% I; M& Y
The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy'sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 C& P4 J, _4 @& A
questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
7 s% O+ F, B6 I3 \# t公仔箱論壇
9 J) Y; P  x/ G- Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to公仔箱論壇+ i+ Y1 Z! v- C, X! Z* _8 |  j
think:; ]' h% u0 T! L6 Z6 z
$ h' C: X7 @6 S: H: U. V
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and he5.39.217.76# ?, X: v0 B' ?% a
really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of the
& K; M5 b1 K' @# P! r% Q6 k7 K公仔箱論壇 little boy's room and opened the door.
, J# U* W9 E+ L8 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 G$ }4 s% l  n" O
'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.4 o% Z, i: ~7 R/ z3 |+ o
' ]+ c0 J, B) l8 m, L( J
'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.
3 s9 {1 ?8 a5 k# @" `% PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 `% X* D( e/ z
'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.
- A6 u2 g; Q$ P4 F( |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RM公仔箱論壇* c9 v% }* |: H8 T, W3 h
25 you asked for.'  i8 A, k( U2 M" f

$ D1 `: v# O7 W* L& k+ STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' hetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, N; `* K/ T- Y1 Y, o1 V
yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up5.39.217.76. b  _3 r  w4 j" v
bills.
# \) W0 o2 {: D6 v1 X5.39.217.76  U& n3 I# [( ~" n8 q: L
The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
! }+ L% z* v4 m# |公仔箱論壇
6 k5 _# Y: n$ S6 G3 L3 j* tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.761 ^% F2 U( o" v; i3 X7 Q
The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his
5 L3 K  M. r9 ]7 ^7 W1 J& |  ] mother.
7 z, K: t& A0 n& N9 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: i, ~) t; \0 F: j& j, X
'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother
. S6 c+ m8 b$ F, K- UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 grumbled.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' f, m# r" z8 v

" j, M/ U8 e% s6 ~- t1 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.
! i& |/ `& Q3 b3 R! QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( v$ m( N5 ^) F! Y" C% A9 W 'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come
( ~/ z" B" u* Z5.39.217.76 home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'
2 m% g9 o/ E: i2 s: b6 r4 U0 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  l1 Q0 E: \* J- \ The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she. p; O+ j: l& C0 g0 p- a
begged for his forgiveness.
& {6 M8 l$ i# y: g: \* G5.39.217.76
) K- K. ^8 g0 e: g$ B/ Y9 x It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. Wetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 Q. L( S6 R8 S5 D( Z, d
should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent sometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 J# U  {: v1 Q  x2 @  x' U3 ?( ~
time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Dotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% n+ q2 N- M5 `3 c. V7 G+ c
remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* @+ k4 k9 j% U# g; a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" d1 d1 I1 _) A# {+ j, j  S6 F
If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easilytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 R' C$ q9 ~) A. d! f. A! n
replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind
4 U* l2 T( y/ A7 v. s* D! T7 U, rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.
作者: RyanZai    時間: 2009-11-18 02:40 PM

hope u all same feeling with me!!!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0