標題: [西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs [打印本頁] 作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2009-10-4 04:54 PM 標題: Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs
THERE'S A KIND OF HUSHTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, t" Q7 t H, J3 B
Herman's Hermits - 1967TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ b! f0 ?4 ?5 Y5 l$ `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 V7 C- d7 j) x# p3 v9 O+ `
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight公仔箱論壇$ n$ _! W! G0 d' i. U' Z7 p
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 q9 r" @! B m$ v6 p
You know what I mean / o& [7 q/ A$ Z+ m4 C/ X5.39.217.76Just the two of us and nobody else in sight ! P; m7 k( ^! ^3 R6 UThere's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight5.39.217.76+ b5 \4 N+ B' V( A% B
So listen very carefully ! X, @0 m1 ?6 T% D5 d" j" {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCloser now and you will see what I mean 6 a# [* T: U0 z2 Q8 c8 j公仔箱論壇It isn't a dream & ], ~/ W5 p/ a5 y4 j* \$ |$ P8 ZThe only sound that you will hear公仔箱論壇# H. z, _) E9 n: M3 I- T7 U
Is when I whisper in your ear5.39.217.76# N* b2 ?8 s/ H5 _6 C
I love you forever and ever 5 b6 B- C" {+ T9 |( G% KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight & Y% `+ J G2 K& CAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love & K* {: q- O) W8 ^) ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLa-la-la-la-la-la-la5.39.217.760 p. |- B) M9 K# z6 }: i+ f2 n
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la + j, H) N$ C G3 F! m& tLa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la2 E4 O+ I! k, l3 M( j8 w, P
La-la-la-la-la公仔箱論壇3 _3 l7 r2 Q7 }1 E4 g
So listen very carefully5.39.217.763 o4 V0 X% b4 D7 w5 e8 v& t
Closer now and you will see what I mean % J" _1 s: s; X6 ~6 u! S% N! Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt isn't a dream " n8 t- ]1 ^' w! Q, C4 x; S$ f0 j; F公仔箱論壇The only sound that you will hearTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* l9 q3 I& i# ?+ [( O% { p
Is when I whisper in your ear) `) q1 j+ O* c; z; B
I love you forever and ever : B) p, v& c1 z: H0 N5.39.217.76There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight $ c1 h- m* y, v6 nAll over the world people just like us are falling in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* E7 F9 H; o3 c5 c ^# r% z
Yeah, they're falling in love5.39.217.76% H9 i) [5 Q4 T( g
Hush, they're falling in love / Z! Z% h) M8 s4 \ cHush1 d& R6 D4 v& O, E$ T8 J2 T http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapzTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! z: k: ?- D1 }2 @4 D
5.39.217.76& A" y. ]: a& I1 ?2 _: s
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER! c& t, ^# o. e$ d6 e0 L
(Trevor Peacock) # F9 O/ p9 C/ ^8 f$ etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits - 1965 * B/ `6 z8 o+ J ~% FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ! C& Z+ \1 i' Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter公仔箱論壇) N4 s. D* N0 w. }" |7 r
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare5.39.217.76: ?+ A) f* p2 e
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now ( Z, q5 m$ X+ s$ _8 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine * k: S( o/ J, t# W$ e2 EShe wants to return those things I bought her" ?7 l0 C0 Y8 Z
Tell her she can keep them just the same $ ` C# ]4 y* s; T1 t! ?1 O% b5.39.217.76Things have changed, she doesn't love me now 8 k& P( F6 P ?% p+ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine公仔箱論壇2 }7 Q" A" g: y2 m. T
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, wellTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 @6 l5 |5 c o( M3 o4 M
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud5.39.217.76: Y& I8 W, I0 M N
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)5 C/ O" W: j7 e2 R9 v& a h
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* D5 O5 f" A' M ` q
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart 0 f2 S v Y. x5 {/ Y* eI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pinetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb N! r4 W+ E/ m3 G3 X9 j
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, welltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" Z8 a6 ?3 {7 O, \8 _1 t& E
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud 8 s; q$ p# b0 JIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you) ' H y3 W3 Y) t% i6 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)* K" K. r7 F" ~, R7 r# Q1 Z: `
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart5.39.217.762 E0 U. V9 N4 V# N( ]0 d% s
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine 9 a. L$ i5 G& h. y& t' y8 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: K: ]/ F: N' h9 X- Z7 m
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)5.39.217.76+ E& j/ p$ F5 X
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter) % J4 y3 v( h5 Y) v7 OMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)5.39.217.767 v8 l' |9 ]/ q' e: f! y' g* W http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s ) N7 e/ A/ b( \5 p公仔箱論壇6 n& l2 x& M8 m# L, d
LISTEN PEOPLE公仔箱論壇/ O. H% [9 M2 B
(Graham Gouldman) " p7 G& k0 c7 G- Z公仔箱論壇Herman's Hermits 3 a2 H8 [7 _* a9 m) Q公仔箱論壇 ( V/ b6 S7 u# x# uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Listen people to what I say公仔箱論壇# H* ?3 \+ F9 t
I say everybody's got to have their dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' n- g. E1 E1 N7 q$ M% _' \/ |' }, u
And don't you know that . L$ i. z$ ^0 s3 Q: [/ wEverybody's got to love somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 |" i* f2 L) f( j. T: H9 O
Everybody's got to win a heart公仔箱論壇+ W& C0 f# A7 J
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime 1 k6 I$ h" u. `" Q7 j公仔箱論壇When you do, I hope you never part ) z& K4 B0 W0 i6 D% ?- LI once found love, found love just like youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( P! c+ z1 n- q( C) b
But then he came, he might come to you 7 |% ^5 o2 N+ Q0 |( I. ^9 d) Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd don't you know that ' @8 ~7 _9 p' g- `' w& sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime! K0 Q' y- z7 Z, { H; @$ I! k
But everybody can part . a% J, J. e+ e ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime0 ]5 O; @7 M) }8 c+ k4 D
So take care that you don't lose your heart - S3 z) Q- [ w9 F# ]# zTake my advice and you'll always find" O9 ?3 O* D9 v9 f
You'll be happy all of the timetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Y1 j$ Q8 L4 ^" j7 e) |
Take my advice and you will seetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- M4 t, ~+ R& t3 u3 x ^
You'll be happy as you can be : g! V! l8 ?2 n7 i* G4 M2 D2 [/ jListen people to what I say5.39.217.76* J0 t* I$ R# k" x. b
I say everybody's got to have their day 0 q9 ?7 [5 e; g公仔箱論壇And don't you know that $ C+ o8 @' Q: f, g. \. t2 B9 i公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to love somebody sometime 4 x3 s# A$ x X" `/ GEverybody's got to win a heart 4 ? Q; D" o2 l6 m0 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime 3 A# E& A' c5 H# O8 l/ E% x) u5 Z1 zWhen you do, I hope you never part / V# O E" e3 M" EYou never part 4 N9 [" w) @8 U1 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen people s, f- n1 l# Q" [$ p; L5.39.217.76Listen people : k' n! r/ ]5 Thttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0 , m5 p. T0 J+ ~5.39.217.76 5 |. C' U; T1 p$ S4 d4 B& @公仔箱論壇THE END OF THE WORLD 2 Y# Q& D9 a8 L& g% @: @0 f# i5.39.217.76 + f8 ]" I6 i. I0 {+ `1 y vWhy does the sun go on shining * g5 o8 i5 p2 C+ S* N3 P0 e2 C3 q5.39.217.76Why does the sea rush to shore 公仔箱論壇1 o0 _6 j v9 n% C
Don't they know it's the end of the world 8 N8 x9 P9 \/ G6 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'Cause you don't love me any more tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb H$ F1 d# j6 i8 r+ s2 h5 N
Why do the birds go on singing 5.39.217.76* Y! K8 j: r7 O. @' x0 z
Why do the stars glow above tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb n: q% x+ p4 U" V7 M, f; f6 H2 u
Don't they know it's the end of the world ' U$ l! X4 ~! X1 H: [6 u) {- t J Z* i公仔箱論壇It ended when I lost your love公仔箱論壇2 P2 R& e/ ?) X' q! w
I wake up in the morning and I wonder 4 |" J5 [& m, R6 uWhy everything's the same as it was tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* h) ]6 N$ A. G& K' ?, v# h
I can't understand, no, I can't understand ]+ z6 K" ^- F. `; ]How life goes on the way it does 9 F1 A# ^7 Y! O5.39.217.76Why does my heart go on beating公仔箱論壇3 o; |' x, L8 w, _: b. ~
Why do these eyes of mine cry $ ]0 J" U+ S% y# [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the world- @& Y: q/ @; M; q0 A" B1 r4 {+ B
It ended when you said goodbye. ?& c3 ?7 _$ q- V6 U; L. I6 W
Why does my heart go on beating " l% @$ ]0 b5 [- {2 g1 d, yWhy do these eyes of mine crytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* L1 v( J" _- [5 B" p, k' M) F% J
Don't they know it's the end of the world' k& M. d5 {: s( u; I' o
It ended when you said goodbyeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# e# i" m6 E% R+ R
4 n$ u; w# I" D+ z- [ R5 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj & L$ s, `* H7 o. |' p, ]Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.公仔箱論壇) m5 b) b8 T: f2 M" o5 h( `* _
7 }' |( Q* ~0 M' S * I& o$ P) N" q4 {" utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNO MILK TODAY6 [, k7 `4 L) S5 s- t R
(Graham Gouldman) C% O8 S+ ~! p$ W1 h# {- k+ o; a6 d: Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermitstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Y0 p; d* s. w: d
9 p9 H6 X1 A1 ~5 I/ ^1 nNo milk today, my love has gone away " c8 W3 v5 P$ a0 a6 b# _8 zThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn9 \' w! ~# a$ C4 b5 G
No milk today, it seems a common sight% R+ b- V, x! z0 J* j# G+ ]: Y6 O! s
But people passing by don't know the reason why $ H' J* X% S. B* Y" A! y5.39.217.76How could they know just what this message means; `- G) p# X% ^+ j2 _
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams " _0 O1 [( K% w/ ^; k) Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know the palace there had been公仔箱論壇 e; _1 \% N/ N: R3 P
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen ) W: v3 L2 @$ \- r5 C& \0 s( [7 uNo milk today, it wasn't always so7 J# v+ N+ g( S" m J+ \0 Q: i5 i
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day $ f2 ^( p1 ^4 A, L3 @: NBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely $ [# K( H6 X \* l. b, [8 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA terraced house in a mean street back of town ! y1 `9 k8 ]7 x' |, DBecomes a shrine when I think of you only# J: Q* X+ m( h$ u' e4 E# y3 N
Just two up two down # ^( k7 D, d+ A; a. _+ B公仔箱論壇No milk today, it wasn't always so6 c4 j$ X0 Y$ k
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day ! b! x3 O& W' c# \/ O+ _As music played the faster did we dance 7 f3 _) u/ C" w# h6 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe felt it both at once, the start of our romance 1 {5 ]6 ]' \$ ^. M0 f+ KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know just what this message means, R: N/ ?3 ^6 X8 [6 ~
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams 7 N# D4 F |' b5 u* Y" E0 Z# ^5.39.217.76How could they know a palace there had beentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ f/ \6 C4 V0 Z5 b, p& M0 r
Behind the door where my love reigned as queenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 s4 H; g6 p& [
No milk today, my love has gone away j0 P* \7 ?7 f: |+ Q5.39.217.76The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn公仔箱論壇1 q. K; L1 G: p4 {0 t% n
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely 5 Y1 |/ `& I* w U: n9 q# ZA terraced house in a mean street back of town5.39.217.76% o: m L' b. j) G, n1 @6 Y
Becomes a shrine when I think of you onlytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t& Q1 Q; B( w7 q$ {& @
Just two up two down公仔箱論壇; I/ ?$ g* A" b5 k- f
No milk today, my love has gone awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 l1 |/ h. A2 X+ x6 A
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn 6 _7 G) C0 L `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sight5.39.217.765 g S% J7 k" a8 K
But people passing by don't know the reason why ) t* C9 |7 k6 O8 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know just what this message means 2 N/ I2 m0 q8 J% k2 q UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams " V1 s k$ U8 y% l* |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know a palace there had been / t. t% B: Z0 k# btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queen / k& Y l1 L A2 Q$ ^3 P }2 \8 W& X- GNo milk today, it wasn't always so 3 W* V, Q8 W; \+ _( FThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day+ D& {1 c4 z. r4 ]! Z" Z) k- @
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely$ U- d0 P) \ {% v! A6 ^
A terraced house in a mean street back of town 0 Z1 }, k' f: [" Z2 W; p: S& dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely " B3 A% n w3 L p9 s+ r8 p4 H5.39.217.76A terraced house in a mean street back of town* q( C; z. Y6 l3 p
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ I. k' E& z, c" F3 S5 ]7 X9 o
A terraced house in a mean street back of town 公仔箱論壇" c5 Q5 q9 H' k2 y( Y- k- q
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 " o/ i8 D% g/ X$ ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 4 C1 j7 m& I6 a& |1 `4 L. Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb72 downloads for 5 songs. This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.公仔箱論壇9 L9 [/ \ j: C3 _" p
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.公仔箱論壇% U0 z& x8 y% g# F# F
Thank you.作者: watatau 時間: 2009-10-6 10:31 PM